Hatate

I think I'm the only one who doesn't really rate Turnbull. I will happily be proved wrong by him though.
I know he isn't a looker like O'Riley, but come on Shammy. 😉

I have always thought he is a decent player and I hope he will develop into a Celtic hero. He needs to toughen up and play a bigger role in our biggest games but he has all the tools to be really good for us.

I know he isn't a looker like O'Riley, but come on Shammy. 😉

I have always thought he is a decent player and I hope he will develop into a Celtic hero. He needs to toughen up and play a bigger role in our biggest games but he has all the tools to be really good for us.
He could look like Brad Pitt but I still think he has a bit of work to do on himself, with Ange's help of course.

I think I'm the only one who doesn't really rate Turnbull. I will happily be proved wrong by him though.
I know what you mean Shammy. Goes without saying, if a player pulls our sacred jersey over his head, then we wish him only good. There comes a time, of course, when we may feel we should call it as we see it. I certainly felt there were flaws in Turnbull's game, but I see a difference so far, even if it is, as I say, early days.

Unfortunately for Hatate, a chance for Turnbull tae establish himsel in the midfield, Calmac & O'Riley seem tae have become 1st choice for Ange.

So time for Turnbull tae show us the player he can be, I really rate Turnbull, he's got everything you want in a midfielder, variety of passes, Good shit on him, decent at free kicks, ok hes bit 💩 at corners.

Looking forward tae seeing what he does tomorrow if he's starting.

It was obvious in the 2nd half that the sheep manager sent his players out to attempt the injure our players. The amount of fouls their midfielder got away with without being booked was a joke...as for the challenge on hatate. The sheep player knew exactly what he was doing. Knee up up straight into the base of Hatates back, similar to the foul that broke Neymars back at the world cup. I know that sounds very dramatic but we are lucky Hatate wasn't stretchered off....and for that little rat Walsh to not even book the sheep player for it sets a precedent for the season.

Back