Hate

patmeech

Listening to pundits talking about supporters abusing players what should be done there views range from walking off ? Ground closures points deductions,abuse in any format is despicable and we also have fans who do it , this is more to do with the society we live in yes it's seen live on t.v.at sports EVENTS BUT IN COMPARISON TO WHAT'S HAPPENING EVERYDAY THROUGH OUT THE COUNTRY SPORT IS NOT THE PROBLEM .BREXIT AND RIGHT WING MEDIA OUTLETS FLAN THE FLAMES OF HATE THEN SIT BACK AND BLAME SPORT.IN SCOTLAND BOTH SIDES OF CELTIC AND RANGERS GO AT EACH OTHER SOME OF IT BANTER OF WIGHT I'M AS GUILTY AS THE NEXT SOME OF IT PURE HATRED .I THINK GARY NEVILLE WHO I AM NOT A FAN OF HIT RIGHT ON HEAD WITH HIS COMMENTS

I have heard people say crazy things at the match over the years.
Some funny things too though. When drink was legal at the match it was nuts. Bottles and cans flying across the segregation. Split heads and the overwhelming stench o pish.
People took out their everyday frustrations by shouting and screaming at players and opposing supporters for 90 minutes. The football stadium in the late 70s was a very angry place.

Listening to pundits talking about supporters abusing players what should be done there views range from walking off ? Ground closures points deductions,abuse in any format is despicable and we also have fans who do it , this is more to do with the society we live in yes it's seen live on t.v.at sports EVENTS BUT IN COMPARISON TO WHAT'S HAPPENING EVERYDAY THROUGH OUT THE COUNTRY SPORT IS NOT THE PROBLEM .BREXIT AND RIGHT WING MEDIA OUTLETS FLAN THE FLAMES OF HATE THEN SIT BACK AND BLAME SPORT.IN SCOTLAND BOTH SIDES OF CELTIC AND RANGERS GO AT EACH OTHER SOME OF IT BANTER OF WIGHT I'M AS GUILTY AS THE NEXT SOME OF IT PURE HATRED .I THINK GARY NEVILLE WHO I AM NOT A FAN OF HIT RIGHT ON HEAD WITH HIS COMMENTS
Aye ur bang on mate but the fallout fae wits happened to rangers of course throwing shit is wrong but nothing this crazy was spouted wen wee griff was pelted wae batteries now they're fans are war raging buts its acceptable wen its them throwing shit but it's just so one sided that it pisses me rite aff HH

I have heard people say crazy things at the match over the years.
Some funny things too though. When drink was legal at the match it was nuts. Bottles and cans flying across the segregation. Split heads and the overwhelming stench o pish.
People took out their everyday frustrations by shouting and screaming at players and opposing supporters for 90 minutes. The football stadium in the late 70s was a very angry place.
Heard a few belters but my mates da(respectable guy)shouting "i hope you get aids ya wee bastard"at Novo cracked me up 😂amazing what these games do to decent people.

Heard a few belters but my mates da(respectable guy)shouting "i hope you get aids ya wee bastard"at Novo cracked me up 😂amazing what these games do to decent people.
I remember at a Dundee Utd v Celtic game in Dundee. It was the days when the wee boys would go round the track selling macaroon bars, wrigleys and corned beef rolls. A Celtic fan went down to see the wee guy and shouted at him " Ho wee man, wiz yer maw pickin her fanny when she made they rolls". It made everyone around us burst oot laughing. Imagine the trouble ye would get into now if ye said that to a child.

I remember at a Dundee Utd v Celtic game in Dundee. It was the days when the wee boys would go round the track selling macaroon bars, wrigleys and corned beef rolls. A Celtic fan went down to see the wee guy and shouted at him " Ho wee man, wiz yer maw pickin her fanny when she made they rolls". It made everyone around us burst oot laughing. Imagine the trouble ye would get into now if ye said that to a child.
Aye probably jailed!😂

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back