Hatem out of Cup Final

Love the Hat will be missed but Wee Frimpong is an able deputy as is Bauer
We have the players that can do the job
And will Slippy doesn’t know it yet the Medja are telling him they’re great but we’re gonna
Hurt them so bad he’ll run like fuck back to Engerland and tell them the Bhoys gave him a hell of a beating.

HH 🍀

I have confidence that Lennon will pick a left back who can help us win our tenth trophy in a row. He can choose any of Bauer, Frimpong or O'Connor and I would be happy. I reckon in fact that we will every match of this year. That means winning the League Cup, topping our Euro group and being several points clear at the top of the league. I only wish that I could get an accumulator bet to that effect. Our team is more attack minded than the team that BR fielded. Notice how often we glide past defenders with three one touch passes and a decoy. We have the best two central defenders, best midfield and best forward in the league and the only fly in the ointment are the Masons in Black. Not our opponents. We will be predictably cheated by referees who dearly want us to lose. That's the appalling state of Scottish football. It's a game rigged to benefit the team who play at ibrox.

I have confidence that Lennon will pick a left back who can help us win our tenth trophy in a row. He can choose any of Bauer, Frimpong or O'Connor and I would be happy. I reckon in fact that we will every match of this year. That means winning the League Cup, topping our Euro group and being several points clear at the top of the league. I only wish that I could get an accumulator bet to that effect. Our team is more attack minded than the team that BR fielded. Notice how often we glide past defenders with three one touch passes and a decoy. We have the best two central defenders, best midfield and best forward in the league and the only fly in the ointment are the Masons in Black. Not our opponents. We will be predictably cheated by referees who dearly want us to lose. That's the appalling state of Scottish football. It's a game rigged to benefit the team who play at ibrox.
Fisiani. Re your accumulator. If you have an online account. Message them and ask them to give you odds on it. Sometimes they don't but usually they will

no chance any of them playing left back 🤔🤔

I think the game is too soon for frimpong and bauer hasn't really been tested that much, just in patches....I'd be tempted to play Ajer there for this one purely for his defensive quality and strength and pop Bitton into centre half....if we are chasing the the game obv hopefully not, frimpong could be brought on to give them a major headache with his pace and diminutive trickery
It's actually a a good dilemma to have as we seem loaded now in that position

I'd be more concerned at the prospect of Elanoussi missing this game

I think the game is too soon for frimpong and bauer hasn't really been tested that much, just in patches....I'd be tempted to play Ajer there for this one purely for his defensive quality and strength and pop Bitton into centre half....if we are chasing the the game obv hopefully not, frimpong could be brought on to give them a major headache with his pace and diminutive trickery

Frimpongs ready that boys confidence is through the roof and doubt he would let us down.Agree Ajer can play RB but he's much better in the middle.The modern games about pacey fullbacks and i think wee pingpong would run amok against them.

Frimpongs ready that boys confidence is through the roof and doubt he would let us down.Agree Ajer can play RB but he's much better in the middle.The modern games about pacey fullbacks and i think wee pingpong would run amok against them.
AT the Motherwell game no tough tackles fazes the guy he is strong and decieving and is not as small as percieved we have a lot of big defenders which gives the illusion to other teams of a weak link for the high ball over the top, Springpong is first to most high balls.

AT the Motherwell game no tough tackles fazes the guy he is strong and decieving and is not as small as percieved we have a lot of big defenders which gives the illusion to other teams of a weak link for the high ball over the top, Springpong is first to most high balls.

Love the guy too...reminds me of KT when he first broke through....just think Ajer is a better fit to start the game anyway 👍

I'd have no worries on Frimpong. We need to see if he can do it at some stage. No point hiding, just get him in there and play on the front foot. Totally agree on Mo though. He'd be a huge loss on current form. Hopefuly Mikey will be fit by then if he doesn't make it.

Members online

Latest posts

Back