Frimpong's gone

Not too sure if it's a case of others not being allowed to leave BB. Maybe be more likely that there's been no offers for them. Still a couple of days to go I guess. One thing for sure, at least another 3 or 4 WILL leave sooner or later. That plus, of course, players on loan. Big job ahead.
Probably hasn’t been any offers yet Frank. But who knows? I never saw the Frimpong one coming. OE, KA, RC, ON wouldn’t have surprised me and maybe one or more could still happen.
I just took it from NFL’s comment that nobody else would be allowed to leave this window. Don’t know why not the season is FUBARed now anyway.

I think there is more Winter....Don't think Frimpong wants to be the one to 'spill the beans' so to speak...but I do think more will come out in the nr future
Theres definitely more to it but leaving cryptic messages isnt helpful he should've been professional and simply said thank you for bringing my game to another level. Once hes a bayer Leverkusen player then he can spill any beans he wants

Theres definitely more to it but leaving cryptic messages isnt helpful he should've been professional and simply said thank you for bringing my game to another level. Once hes a bayer Leverkusen player then he can spill any beans he wants
Don’t know about that mate...do players have confidentiality clauses in their contracts these days? Moussa never said much really.

Got to say getting £11.5m for Frimpong is a good bit of business if ye ask me.

Nothing against the bhoy, his attitude and work rate seemed 1st class, but he was never a defender and he didn't hit the byline often enough for a winger.

Anyone seen that lennon has said we are basically having financial problems because of the pandemic and that we probably won't get a penny of the Frimpong money.

Yet they can buy players left right and centre? Wtf is going on? Thought we had been run prudently and all those years of penny pinching would see us through. Im starting to think the club hasn't been run as well financially as we have been told but hey ho lawells a multi millionaire now so no worries there..

Desmond apparently hasn't put a penny in to the club for years because it could run itself. I'm i the only getting worried about the financial problems and the fact if we sell our players with brexit etc.. we have a harder job finding decent players and that the mob across the city might actually get into the champions league and live of provvie cheques forever..

Someone help ease my mind.

Anyone seen that lennon has said we are basically having financial problems because of the pandemic and that we probably won't get a penny of the Frimpong money.

Yet they can buy players left right and centre? Wtf is going on? Thought we had been run prudently and all those years of penny pinching would see us through. Im starting to think the club hasn't been run as well financially as we have been told but hey ho lawells a multi millionaire now so no worries there..

Desmond apparently hasn't put a penny in to the club for years because it could run itself. I'm i the only getting worried about the financial problems and the fact if we sell our players with brexit etc.. we have a harder job finding decent players and that the mob across the city might actually get into the champions league and live of provvie cheques forever..

Don't worry yer heid about the 'Money'?

And see the 'Frimpong money' do you remember big Peters joke about the bid for Morelos a few years ago coming from an 'unknown Galaxy, in an unknown Universe' somewhere?
Well Pistol Pete's opened an account in the very same bank, an thats where the 'Frimpong money', has gone.

This is not a quality buyers market for Scottish clubs, regardless of what the papers may spin, Celtic are one of the only clubs with access to genuine loans. The key is to get the wages and bills covered and anything else is a bonus.
Celtic are a couple of hungry players away from a new look team.

Back