'Having to sell to compete? We sold, and we did not compete!' David Potter

Thats bollox. Did PL pick the team? Did PL decide the tactics, or lack of them? Did PL decide a square peg in a round hole that didnt work when BR tried it at left back would work this time. NO HE FUCKING DIDNT IS THE ANSWER.
FUCKING BLAMING THIS LOSE ON SELLING KT WHEN WOULDNT HAVE BEEN AVAILABLE FOR SELECTION ANYWAY IS COMPLETE AND UTTER BOLLOX.

Thats bollox. Did PL pick the team? Did PL decide the tactics, or lack of them? Did PL decide a square peg in a round hole that didnt work when BR tried it at left back would work this time. NO HE FUCKING DIDNT IS THE ANSWER.
FUCKING BLAMING THIS LOSE ON SELLING KT WHEN WOULDNT HAVE BEEN AVAILABLE FOR SELECTION ANYWAY IS COMPLETE AND UTTER BOLLOX.

Let's just imagine that KT wasn't sold, there was no Arsenal bid and he was sitting in the stand watching that last night with the rest of us. Maybe someone would ask why he didn't; get his operation in January rather than end of May, which meant he would play no part in the Champions League qualifiers - even if we got through last night.

Why did that happen? Whose call was it? Rodgers, who was working out the when not the if with Leicester so knew he wouldn't be at Celtic, or maybe Lennon who was arguing with Hibs at the time?

Let's just imagine that KT wasn't sold, there was no Arsenal bid and he was sitting in the stand watching that last night with the rest of us. Maybe someone would ask why he didn't; get his operation in January rather than end of May, which meant he would play no part in the Champions League qualifiers - even if we got through last night.

Why did that happen? Whose call was it? Rodgers, who was working out the when not the if with Leicester so knew he wouldn't be at Celtic, or maybe Lennon who was arguing with Hibs at the time?
That was a complete shambles too

Bain had a shocker last night and should have saved Motherwells first at the weekend aswell.Maybe time to put Gordon back in goals.
I don't think Gordon is a long term answer though. He is in the twighlight. Either we stick with Bain (who bar the last couple of weeks has done well) or we scout the market. Personally i'd stick with him for now, but I do share your concerns. I'd prefer a settled back 4 first as I think goalkeepers perform better when that happens. Then if it persists perhaps we'd have to change.

I don't think Gordon is a long term answer though. He is in the twighlight. Either we stick with Bain (who bar the last couple of weeks has done well) or we scout the market. Personally i'd stick with him for now, but I do share your concerns. I'd prefer a settled back 4 first as I think goalkeepers perform better when that happens. Then if it persists perhaps we'd have to change.
He's a decent keeper and all keepers fuck up once in a while a suppose ?I was maybe a bit harsh on him there .

Back