He brings it on himself

Thai Tommy

Just been fester fester and the sevco midden.
Now More or less is an international star who has the patience of a Saint but the MIB allow thuggery by thugs on him. Just watched the broadfoot incident, the video is cut to show big baddy broadfoot walking after him. My eyes could not see the contact, but anybody got the swing?
If NFL can be hounded out as it is all his fault, then why is their no flaming torches, pitchforks and a rope for mo mat res. After all he brings it on himself

Just been fester fester and the sevco midden.
Now More or less is an international star who has the patience of a Saint but the MIB allow thuggery by thugs on him. Just watched the broadfoot incident, the video is cut to show big baddy broadfoot walking after him. My eyes could not see the contact, but anybody got the swing?
If NFL can be hounded out as it is all his fault, then why is their no flaming torches, pitchforks and a rope for mo mat res. After all he brings it on himself
If i was markin the oddity thats exactly the kind of stuff i would be doing?far too easy to get a reaction out of him ,cany help himself.

El Duffalo would pick a fight with his own reflection and still have the cheek to take a dive. A scowling unhinged muppet of a man!

Should be the first thing mentioned in Lenny's team talk before we play them, wind that clown up then watch him lose his shit and take an early walk down the tunnel.

El Duffalo would pick a fight with his own reflection and still have the cheek to take a dive. A scowling unhinged muppet of a man!

Should be the first thing mentioned in Lenny's team talk before we play them, wind that clown up then watch him lose his shit and take an early walk down the tunnel.

Defo, Andy, that plum is right for the picking but they have to start winding him up from the get go before he gently fondles our players' haw maws.

Back