Head of Football Operations Nick Hammond

Thai Tim

He's here! He's there! He's every bloody where! Feed the Nick! Feed the Nick!

From Brazil to Outer Mongolia this man is searching high and low, far and wide, to find us the gems we need to make the crown in all it's magnificent glory! I have confidence in this man. He seems to know where he's going and what to do. Prepare for 3 great signings that will all play an important part for the 9 crowns in a row. A proven centre forward, some muscle and skill in midfield and a mountain at centre half. You guys can guess who they are. One is in Slovakia, one is in London and the other further north. He is also looking out for the bargains of the future. One from Edinburgh, another from Carlisle. Thankfully Rodgers took the numpty Lee Congerton away, so Nick has stepped in and hopefully here to stay. Possibly the most important man at Celtic Park at this moment in time. And now for a prayer;

Dear God, please bless Nick Hammond with the knowledge and nous to get the best signings for Celtic FC. I know your not fond of the name Nick, but you like the name Peter, so please help Peter to catch the best fish and to give us this day our daily bread. Amen.

From Brazil to Outer Mongolia this man is searching high and low, far and wide, to find us the gems we need to make the crown in all it's magnificent glory! I have confidence in this man. He seems to know where he's going and what to do. Prepare for 3 great signings that will all play an important part for the 9 crowns in a row. A proven centre forward, some muscle and skill in midfield and a mountain at centre half. You guys can guess who they are. One is in Slovakia, one is in London and the other further north. He is also looking out for the bargains of the future. One from Edinburgh, another from Carlisle. Thankfully Rodgers took the numpty Lee Congerton away, so Nick has stepped in and hopefully here to stay. Possibly the most important man at Celtic Park at this moment in time. And now for a prayer;

Dear God, please bless Nick Hammond with the knowledge and nous to get the best signings for Celtic FC. I know your not fond of the name Nick, but you like the name Peter, so please help Peter to catch the best fish and to give us this day our daily bread. Amen.
💩

Do you actually believe Brazil or Mongolia exist? What about sending Hammond to Australia to see can he find another rogic or arzani? Oh wait a minute, that depends if we're on a round earth or a flat earth, because oz doesn't exist on the snooker table you live on......

Way too early to judge hammond's impact though he does seem to be identifying decent targets that's where his input stops and lawell takes it from there. Also even though hammond has identified players there will always be other clubs interested

Way too early to judge hammond's impact though he does seem to be identifying decent targets that's where his input stops and lawell takes it from there. Also even though hammond has identified players there will always be other clubs interested
You are correct, but I instinctively feel he is going to do a great job.

Well the Slovakian has gone to Portugal. As for god? I would prefer he stopped giving weans lukemia and leave it to £4m a year Lawell to earn his fucking wages. Amen

Well the Slovakian has gone to Portugal. As for god? I would prefer he stopped giving weans lukemia and leave it to £4m a year Lawell to earn his fucking wages. Amen
wtf are you on aboot? Portugal? Can you no see the Slovaks are trying their best to punt Sporar and judging by the videos I've watched he is nowhere near the money they want from him. Have faith man have faith!

wtf are you on aboot? Portugal? Can you no see the Slovaks are trying their best to punt Sporar and judging by the videos I've watched he is nowhere near the money they want from him. Have faith man have faith!
His clips didn't impress me either.

Members online

Latest posts

Back