Headscarcher.

Either that larry or they did their homework and their manager said "right lads they've had their good spell early, this mob dont do 90 minutes so get at them"...in scotland we can grind out wins playing like this...not in europe. Need to stay focused for 90 minutes. Not full guns blazing but control the game. Pass the ball. Keep possession. We gave it away to easy last night.
They narrowed there front four and played everything through the middle and we flapped at everything ,huns did the same with us.
Swamp the midfield play it narrow and watch us run around like headless chickens ,every pass went to them ,,,ntcham was the worst ,but after broony went it was a game of hit n hope defence were all over the place and any good outballs were wasted ,most teams would have held the ball up got a breather not us we gave it straight back

Docco or any other being won't stop me looking at, talking about, posting about, laughing at the manky, cheating huns.

Can't stand it when folk come on here and try to dictate and change the forum to suit themselves. He can put all us hun watchers on his ignore button and his problem will be solved.

no one is dictating..just pointing out a worrying observation 'IMO' (y)

Docco or any other being won't stop me looking at, talking about, posting about, laughing at the manky, cheating huns.

Can't stand it when folk come on here and try to dictate and change the forum to suit themselves. He can put all us hun watchers on his ignore button and his problem will be solved.
:rolleyes: someone fell out the wrong side of the bed this morning 😆.
Agree with you it's a forum where we can all talk about anything we want , doors ,huns,cats ,crisps ,comb overs all adds to the charm of the site
if folk don't like it don't read it or click ignore , the same happened on kds folk starting the narrative that you weren't allowed to talk about huns ,took the banter right out the site
And for all the years of cheating and calling us paranoid ifolk have short memories so i'll just keep laughing at them , ridiculing them and posting shite about them , call me obsessed then thats what i am ,,,,they deserve it ,,,every piss take coming there way ,,,,,,,,and i don't have a problem with that either

They narrowed there front four and played everything through the middle and we flapped at everything ,huns did the same with us.
Swamp the midfield play it narrow and watch us run around like headless chickens ,every pass went to them ,,,ntcham was the worst ,but after broony went it was a game of hit n hope defence were all over the place and any good outballs were wasted ,most teams would have held the ball up got a breather not us we gave it straight back

Excellent post Kelly 👏👏👏👏

👏👏👏

Look what happened when no-one watched the lying thieving cheating dead bastards.

Either that larry or they did their homework and their manager said "right lads they've had their good spell early, this mob dont do 90 minutes so get at them"...in scotland we can grind out wins playing like this...not in europe. Need to stay focused for 90 minutes. Not full guns blazing but control the game. Pass the ball. Keep possession. We gave it away to easy last night.
Not so sure I agree, Lubo, but let's say you're right about "this mob don't do 90 minutes." If we don't do 90 minutes, then it's usually the second half is where we focus, shift gears and move ahead. And we were pretty much bested at our own game last night.

Members online

Latest posts

Back