Headscarcher.

Our defence is weak, apart from Julien in Europe the rest are prone to mistakes. That's the reason I can't see us getting far in this competition. Playing only one half then being unable to defend properly will be exploited by better teams. Hatem needs to be brought in alongside Julien. Ajer has lost form and his persistent inability to tackle with his left foot is simply not good enough. He needs a rest. Then in the summer do what we should have done in January, buy a fucking good CB. Jozo injured too often and Button is a good stopgap when we are down to the bare bones. The simple fact is that being in that position is bad planning. We need a CB worthy of the name. We have only one and that's not nearly enough.

Docco or any other being won't stop me looking at, talking about, posting about, laughing at the manky, cheating huns.

Can't stand it when folk come on here and try to dictate and change the forum to suit themselves. He can put all us hun watchers on his ignore button and his problem will be solved.
It is one of the most natural things in the world Shamrock,when we talk about Celtic sevco come to mind,,they go together like salt and pepper..

HH.

Our defence is weak, apart from Julien in Europe the rest are prone to mistakes. That's the reason I can't see us getting far in this competition. Playing only one half then being unable to defend properly will be exploited by better teams. Hatem needs to be brought in alongside Julien. Ajer has lost form and his persistent inability to tackle with his left foot is simply not good enough. He needs a rest. Then in the summer do what we should have done in January, buy a fucking good CB. Jozo injured too often and Button is a good stopgap when we are down to the bare bones. The simple fact is that being in that position is bad planning. We need a CB worthy of the name. We have only one and that's not nearly enough.
Exactly TV,I thought Julien kept us in the game along with big Fraser,,Ajer is not a favourite of mine simply because the Bhoy actually thinks he is better than he is,,Hatem is a must for me.
I know we have not seen a lot of him but from what I have seen I would be comfortable playing him anywhere at the back,,what we need to remember is this was only their second game back after the winter break,having said that I dont see a lot of problems for us at home unless we dont turn up like we did in the second half last night.

HH

Not so sure I agree, Lubo, but let's say you're right about "this mob don't do 90 minutes." If we don't do 90 minutes, then it's usually the second half is where we focus, shift gears and move ahead. And we were pretty much bested at our own game last night.

I think Larry, if Copenhagen had done their homework, their scout and management team would know that we dont seem to have 90 minutes in us. Look at the st johnstone game. We battered them 1st half and fell away 2nd half....true we seem to step up in the 2nd half in scotland as teams tire. But any manager worth his salt would have told his team that on recent celtic performances we dont perform for the whole 90, so get out there, get in their faces and up your game. And it worked.

And what a fecking pity that is ,pathetic! can we never disassociate ourself from any connection with them,hh

We have but everyone likes a good comedy and this ones a blinder..... running for 8 years and keeps the giggles fresh even when you see the punchline before jabba’s scriptwriting takes affect.

😂😂😂

Back