Health and Safety in the Workplace

BILLCOWIE1958

If an employer or Safety Officer were to show the same blatant disregard in carrying out their duties as the MIB appear to be doing in matters concerning the protection and well being of Celtic players then I'm certain that the HSE would be down on them like a ton of bricks

Football has it's Laws 17 in fact so one would have thought that it shouldn't be overly difficult or complicated to uphold them There is also the unwritten 18th Law of Common Sense but that seems to be used very sparingly and from what I've seen recently seldom to the benefit of Celtic or their players

The problem we seem to be having in Scotland is that MIB are disregarding and ignoring what everyone else can see I.E. major injudtices and infractions on the field of play and are being pedantic about lesser misdemeanours

Yes of course if laws are being contravened then the appropriate action must be taken no matter how insignificant but by the same token the more serious ones must also be dealt with and harshly

As we've seen over the past 2 games 2 Celtic players have been stretcher off of the pitch and another becoming walking wounded after 3 quite brutal assaults And what action was taken against the perpetrators? 1 yellow card! Yet when one of our CBs brings down an opponent advancing on goal but 30 yards away from the target in the very last minute of injury time and with 2 further defenders making up ground the referee can't wait to flourish a red card

The same referee who had no hesitation in flourishing the same colour of card to Simunovic at Greyskull when his assistant almost came in his boxers such was his desperation to have the might of the law brought down on the Celtic man

HH?

Last edited:
If an employer or Safety Officer were to show the same blatant disregard in carrying out their duties as the MIB appear to be doing in matters concerning the protection and well being of Celtic players then I'm certain that the HSE would be down on them like a ton of bricks

Football has it's Laws 17 in fact so one wouldn't have thought that it shouldn't be overly difficult or complicated to uphold them There is also the unwritten 18th Law of Common Sense but that seems to be used very sparingly and from what I've seen recently seldom to the benefit of Celtic or their players

The problem we seem to be having in Scotland is that MIB are disregarding and ignoring what everyone else can see I.E. major injudtices and infractions on the field of play and are being pedantic about lesser misdemeanours

Yes of course if laws are being contravened then the appropriate action must be taken no matter how insignificant but by the same token the more serious ones must also be dealt with and harshly

As we've seen over the past 2 games 2 Celtic players have been stretcher off of the pitch and another becoming walking wounded after 3 quite brutal assaults And what action was taken against the perpetrators? 1 yellow card! Yet when one of our CBs brings down an opponent advancing on goal but 30 yards away from the target in the very last minute of injury time and with 2 further defenders making up ground the referee can't wait to flourish a red card

The same referee who had no hesitation in flourishing the same colour of card to Simunovic at Greyskull when his assistant almost came in his boxers such was his desperation to have the might of the law brought down on the Celtic man

HH?

Good call......There's definitely a duty of care involved.

In corporate and legal terms - every player is an asset and these assets are being seriously compromised by the latitude being afforded opposition players continually committing brutal attacks on Celtic players.

There is clear evidence available supporting this.

For these matters to go unpunished by those delegated with the responsibility to protect our players ie the referees is tantamount to a dereliction of duty and they should be held accountable at law.

The time is coming whereby a player, or a paying supporter, or a shareholder, or any other stakeholder, is going to take an action against these referees for the indiscriminate damage being allowed by them on our players and the company assets.

And the sooner the better on these cheating, corrupt, MIB

Football has it's Laws 17 in fact so one wouldn't have thought that it shouldn't be overly difficult or complicated to uphold them There is also the unwritten 18th Law of Common Sense but that seems to be used very sparingly and from what I've seen recently seldom to the benefit of Celtic or their players

HH?

Excellent post Bill. HH

Football has it's Laws 17 in fact so one would have thought that it shouldn't be overly difficult or complicated to uphold them There is also the unwritten 18th Law of Common Sense but that seems to be used very sparingly and from what I've seen recently seldom to the benefit of Celtic or their players

HH?

HH?

Ma fella is h&s manager in his work.

Ffs its common sense, ain’t it

Members online

Latest posts

Back