Health

Yes i did, Digger. Day 3 today..... still tough 🙈 and trying not to do that crutch thing were you eat instead even through shams tatties vision lol.

Thanx pal HH ✊💚
I made rollies out of dried tattie peelings and cinnamon sticks when I was younger.........needed a poultice to get a dra' fae them, but it done the job.

Need my fags though, hen........the world makes more sense to me with nicotine, so good luck to you and I hope you make it.

I made rollies out of dried tattie peelings and cinnamon sticks when I was younger.........needed a poultice to get a dra' fae them, but it done the job.

Need my fags though, hen........the world makes more sense to me with nicotine, so good luck to you and I hope you make it.

You smoked tatties? 😂😂😂😂 way too funny lol.

Don’t really have a choice, i have to give them up for health reasons and i’m determined to. I am getting used to giving up stuff bad for me so whilst the cigarettes are tough i remain focussed.

On the first day i can understand you smoking anything lol but question; why did tatties n cinnamon pop into your head? Is it a thing?

You smoked tatties? 😂😂😂😂 way too funny lol.

Don’t really have a choice, i have to give them up for health reasons and i’m determined to. I am getting used to giving up stuff bad for me so whilst the cigarettes are tough i remain focussed.

On the first day i can understand you smoking anything lol but question; why did tatties n cinnamon pop into your head? Is it a thing?
It's just what came to hand........I was a cinnamon stick away from using toejam and earwax

blets
I stopped smoking today and although day one is almost complete i can’t stop thinking about a cigarette.

I am using the patches so am expecting nightmares tonight, a well known side effect.

Has anyone else stopped and remained stopped?

If so; do you have any tips to stop thinking about cigarettes coz this has not been easy today.

Any help gratefully received.
Hi Frenchie,,I hope this reaches you in the way it was intended.
First and last thing you need to remember is..YOU MUST STOP..or your health and family suffer..
There are no cures mate,I was 60 a day plus heart attack plus stents,if there had been a cure I think I would have swapped it for the heart attack and stents..
The sad thing Frenchie is we dont think it will happen to us,,but it can..
So mate forget all about your patches hypnotists and chewing gum etc and go to youtube and have a look at smokers infected arterries,,then ask yourself the question,,,,you already know the question it,s the answer you are looking for,,,but funny enough Frenchie we all knew that as well...
As they tell us in Alcaholics annonymous..yes I am one of the boys also..one day at a time..
Not intended to frighten mate,just a wake-up call..
Good luck mate..

HH.

blets

Hi Frenchie,,I hope this reaches you in the way it was intended.
First and last thing you need to remember is..YOU MUST STOP..or your health and family suffer..
There are no cures mate,I was 60 a day plus heart attack plus stents,if there had been a cure I think I would have swapped it for the heart attack and stents..
The sad thing Frenchie is we dont think it will happen to us,,but it can..
So mate forget all about your patches hypnotists and chewing gum etc and go to youtube and have a look at smokers infected arterries,,then ask yourself the question,,,,you already know the question it,s the answer you are looking for,,,but funny enough Frenchie we all knew that as well...
As they tell us in Alcaholics annonymous..yes I am one of the boys also..one day at a time..
Not intended to frighten mate,just a wake-up call..
Good luck mate..

HH.

I know pal as i said i’ve beat worse odaat so am really focussed on applying same principles just taking the edge off with the patch at the moment but fully intend to reduce the mg quickly.

Great advice pal ✊💚😘

Whatever you do don't eat sweets I ended up with one pair of trousers and a arse like Max Wall

I have cut down on everything pal. As i cook for masel its correct portions too.

Have a mate that walks 15 mile a day n plays football whereas i have done zilch exercise n lost 3 n half stone in just over 3 months 😂😂😂 all by cutting out the bad things alone.

My mates no a happy bunny lol

Whatever you do don't eat sweets I ended up with one pair of trousers and a arse like Max Wall
Ha Ha, fucking Max Wall, too funny
My wee granddaughter is 3 1/2 and went to bed, as we tucked her in, she just said to me "Papa, your pants are weird"
Check out the advert and you''ll understand

Back