Hearts To Mount Legal Challenge

What Budge is spending on lawyers for what seems like a losing case, she could buy some decent players and climb out of the lower division.

It really doesn't make sense.
it'sa saving face exercise Bungle was due to move her shareholding over to the fan group which will devalue due to the drop ,then there's the money tapped from the mysterious money man and chuck in season ticket renewals
If you don't fight for the club or at least go through the motions then mini huns will think fk it am off to the zoo

Could get intertesting with Hearts, a club going to court as the business looks set to lose 6 mill due to the vote. Now we have the real facts revealed that clubs can go to courts as a business, thus liquidation must apply to them as a business, anyone thinking old/new seperate entity disconnected by club and company.
Go on Hearts wave your CVA to the SFA/ SPFL as well the thing the huns cannot produce and tell them you will open the can of worms.
If they are going to loss £6m because of the vote, why the heel did hearts vote to end the season?
Imagine going to court to contest a decision that you voted for. Don't think it will even get to court. Not just the fact that they voted for it, it's in the rule book that the SPFL can end the season early.
Hope UEFA & FIFA tell the SFA to come down like a ton of bricks on that club.
Budgie , as much as the MSM think she's some business genius, put GL as the sporting director. He then interviews and appoints himself as manager. Since December 2018 they have won 6 league games. There supporters are just as bad as sevco, inviting that prick Tommy Robinson to games.
My ideal outcome would be they go to court, UEFA make the SFA/SPFL hammer them with massive points deduction and because it's only a 27 game championship next season they get relegated to League 1

If they are going to loss £6m because of the vote, why the heel did hearts vote to end the season?
Imagine going to court to contest a decision that you voted for. Don't think it will even get to court. Not just the fact that they voted for it, it's in the rule book that the SPFL can end the season early.
Hope UEFA & FIFA tell the SFA to come down like a ton of bricks on that club.
Budgie , as much as the MSM think she's some business genius, put GL as the sporting director. He then interviews and appoints himself as manager. Since December 2018 they have won 6 league games. There supporters are just as bad as sevco, inviting that prick Tommy Robinson to games.
My ideal outcome would be they go to court, UEFA make the SFA/SPFL hammer them with massive points deduction and because it's only a 27 game championship next season they get relegated to League 1

Naw fk that a want a townhouse flat in Gorgie so a can rent it out to hookers ,, flats flats glourious flats down at tyncastle there's hunners of flats

Once it's stated in the rules of the SPFL, that the Board have the right to end the season early and they do so in a proper context, applying correct procedure, then Hearts, et al are 'pissing against the wind'.
It doesn't matter what the commercial consequence to Hearts is at this stage. The issue is one of rules/constitution and the correct application of same.
Budge knows this. So she is either posturing, or positioning Hearts for some future event. Maybe hopeing a premiership club going under. I don't know, but either way it's very foolish.

I'm not an expert in Scots Law but I cannot see any possible grounds for a legal approach. The SPFL followed their rules. At the end of the season the team in position 12 is relegated. The end of the season is decided by the Board and that season ending was a unanimous decision.

I'm not an expert in Scots Law but I cannot see any possible grounds for a legal approach. The SPFL followed their rules. At the end of the season the team in position 12 is relegated. The end of the season is decided by the Board and that season ending was a unanimous decision.
It was but not according to Hearts. They won't go down easily. I think it's Budgies thinking that because the spfl brought her in to help reconstruct the leagues, and the other clubs rejected it she now wants to bring down Scottish football. HH 🍀🍀

Members online

Back