Hearts To Mount Legal Challenge

Can someone explain the legal basis for Hearts objection? Companies have to follow their rules.Rule A3 is only quoted by me but it's the basis for the decision. Seasons do not have to be 38 games. Read A3. Read it again. Season ending was not imposed on the clubs by the SPFL. It was the unanimous vote of the clubs to end the season. This talk by Hearts is just bluster but huffing and puffing will get nowhere. Let's see the fixture list asap.

Can someone explain the legal basis for Hearts objection? Companies have to follow their rules.Rule A3 is only quoted by me but it's the basis for the decision. Seasons do not have to be 38 games. Read A3. Read it again. Season ending was not imposed on the clubs by the SPFL. It was the unanimous vote of the clubs to end the season. This talk by Hearts is just bluster but huffing and puffing will get nowhere. Let's see the fixture list asap.
Yet to hear details of their foundation for legal action. We should find out soon enough.

Hearts and Partick Thistle are going up against every other club..They orange dummies Rangers and Scott Gardiners team dont seem to grasp this..Any compensation would have to be paid by they two diddy clubs also..I wonder what hun funded Partick Thistle , glad they wasted their cash :) ps if anyone is needing their arse wiped , Guardian is the paper of choice :)

It's a strange one indeed. Partick Thistle with little money left in their coffers, wanting to join Hearts in litigation. Question 1. Who is paying Partick to enter into such a case. 2 What has He/She to gain? 3. If it all fails who pays the clubs creditors when both go under? HH 🍀🍀

It's a strange one indeed. Partick Thistle with little money left in their coffers, wanting to join Hearts in litigation. Question 1. Who is paying Partick to enter into such a case. 2 What has He/She to gain? 3. If it all fails who pays the clubs creditors when both go under? HH 🍀🍀
It's not the lottery winners asthe guy passed away and doubt the wife would throww money at them

it'sa saving face exercise Bungle was due to move her shareholding over to the fan group which will devalue due to the drop ,then there's the money tapped from the mysterious money man and chuck in season ticket renewals
If you don't fight for the club or at least go through the motions then mini huns will think fk it am off to the zoo
The Zoos shut due to Jambovid 20

HH 😷

Why do you lot listen to Radio Clyde? Fortunately I've never heard it in my life and certainly wouldn't dream of listening to it nowadays. From all your complaints it seems to be even more full of shite than the daily rangers!
I thought it was a medical programme BB it’s full o pain almost all the time. Some oan it canny lit go.

HH 😂

Listening to Radio Clyde is doing my head in. None of the panelists seem to have read the SPFL rules. There is no way that Hearts and PT can win a legal case.

What if the intent of the exercise is to bring down the SPFL Board and appoint those of a more Hun friendly persuasion.....if that were to happen.....then such a Board could change the status quo dramatically.....there’s definitely more to all this than meets the eye.....and it reeks of the hun

Back