Hearts v Celtic - all comments here

I think he was more tired from hurdling the high boots of the unskilled opposition all night.
He looked gone again the day after the hour mark. If you think about it though outfield players play well into their 40s in japan think it was fitba focus done a bit on a guy still playing in his 50s ( impressive when rogic surprises us all by playing 70 minutes) [paragraph]

to me that shows the difference in the style of game only davie weir has played into his 50s in recent memory here 😂 [ paragraph]
if the scottish game was played in Japan theyd aw be dropping like flies at high noon or sent off for entering the field with a hearing aid " wahssatt lefelee?" I SAID YOURE SENT AFF " humble apologies mr lefelee but whaatchusay? " YER AFF I SAID " " oh solly sir I'm being to get substicushioned" [ paragraph]

apologies mr lefelee Eengleesh onwy mine 4th wrang-gage " walks off thinking fukn idiot can squeak eenleesh peerfectioneely 😂" Jus to be queer no japanezee was hurt in this post . [ paragraph]

Need to be careful if i put that oan yachube probably be reported for racism [ parafkngraph]

" tonight's news : a Glaswegian man has been charged with racist posts and hes not even a rangers fan or a sevco fan, : 🤷🏻‍♂️
-[End of line post -]

Last edited:
United were absolutely shockingly poor today even for them and they're meant to be one of our better SPL sides , think ross county sitting back was bad ? It was but this was worse than I've seen for a while awful awful fitba look at this fs

Screenshot_20220129-180804_Chrome.jpg

United were absolutely shockingly poor today even for them and they're meant to be one of our better SPL sides , think ross county sitting back was bad ? It was but this was worse than I've seen for a while awful awful fitba look at this fs

View attachment 17481
And against 10 men still wasting time when at 0-0 theres a chance to go win the game. Also if Bitton gets a yellow get him a taxi hame straight away cos you just know that he will be sent off and aye ok played out of position an awful lot but played there often enough now he should be ( as all pros should be ) capable of playing wherever the manager wants them to play

75% possession should be yielding much more goals.
Mibbe make sure big Geomakis is wearing the boots, and not the box they came in
He puts himself about, and holds the ball up well, but at least two of his shots today were 'spoonfoot' accurate
I thought Ange did well with the substitutions today
Dundee United were awful, not one shot on goal
What was with the free kick when the ref sprays the foam down, and Untied's defence stand in front of it ?
Juranovic & Bitton were giving it to the ref, but he rubber eared them
Well, the goat fiddlers in the SFA will have to regroup and come up with a better gameplan to stop us regaining top spot
Bring it on
HH

View attachment 17481
Are the fouls recorded as fouls for us or fouls against us?
It does seems odd that with 75% of possession against a team that defended from around 10m outside of their box we should be awarded so few free kicks.

Are the fouls recorded as fouls for us or fouls against us?
It does seems odd that with 75% of possession against a team that defended from around 10m outside of their box we should be awarded so few free kicks.
Think that's fouls committed PB67

Members online

Latest posts

Back