Hearts v Celtic - all comments here

Anither pish song Fae the mentally challenged
We constantly live in their heads
They now have Alex (Nosferatu) Rae tweeting about Kyogo
WTF it got to do with BaldyLocks, he's trying to stir up the mental midgets within our support, who will believe anything on the interweb
The new superstar loan signing t Castle Greyskull, won't learn a fucking thing in Scotland, except how to sing their rancid, sectarian, song sheet
According to the SMSM he's either a $19 Million player, or a $37 Million dollar man, the GulliBillies will be slevering over this latest *Breaking news
Oh, and they won't be too happy with the news, that El Tubbo, hasn't even made the bench for Colombia's next game
All that way, and doesn't even get on the subs bench, plus he missed the game against us...ooft

We constantly live in their heads
They now have Alex (Nosferatu) Rae tweeting about Kyogo
WTF it got to do with BaldyLocks, he's trying to stir up the mental midgets within our support, who will believe anything on the interweb
The new superstar loan signing t Castle Greyskull, won't learn a fucking thing in Scotland, except how to sing their rancid, sectarian, song sheet
According to the SMSM he's either a $19 Million player, or a $37 Million dollar man, the GulliBillies will be slevering over this latest *Breaking news
Oh, and they won't be too happy with the news, that El Tubbo, hasn't even made the bench for Colombia's next game
All that way, and doesn't even get on the subs bench, plus he missed the game against us...ooft
He'll no bae back in time either...Ower there sniffin eez brains oot

Oh feck - does someone have a jackhammer drill to rescue TT's smashed up device that is currently buried in a hardened pool of concrete?

Poor STG probably doesn't even remember his Jack Daniels inspired drunken late night posts about his fantasies with the ladybhoys of Pattya!
There’s never been anything inspired by jack Daniels in my life
It’s been the cos of plenty issues in fairness

I was also puzzled somewhat by how long Ange took to ring the changes as usually its around the 70 minute mark

I think Ange might have been a bit slow with the subs because of who he had on the bench…..if everyone who is a recognised midfielder had been available then I think things would have happened sooner. Ange trusts some players more than other’s imo.

McGregor for ?
Rogic for ?
Gucci for ?

Just down to the lack of options available imo winter.
We haven't seen Ange change nothing from his gameplan that he has set out to date, with going for like for like upon the subs used.
Dare say part of that includes once we go 2 up then we seem to have the attitude you might score 1 but you won't get 2.
For us, we don't really feel comfortable until a 3 goal lead has been gained still, mainly down to the hangover from last season still.
It was always going to be a potential problem and no surprise that dirty hun fuck furgurson helped out matters by adding to the making players unavailable, especially with the Derby in mind.
These 4 games were always about staying in touch within the league, 2 down, and 2 still to go.
The scum were depending upon extending the 6 point lead and the cheating plan isn't going to plan the way the scum were hoping for so far, and we get the next 6 points available, then there arseholes will cave in yet again, especially with us going to be stronger than ever until the end of the season.

Some good points there comrade…

Yip, not seeing a player worth £2 million, never mind £20 million, I could be wrong, but someone been “scammed “ big time here, even the Huns are like WTF is going on here ? Soon find out after todays game….
See an interesting item on his Wikipedia entry regarding some illegality over a residence visa for Italy-Anyone Everyone I suppose.....

Wow 3 each the mighty county when was the last time they even scored 3 in a game never mind v sevco? Oh ffs I can just feel it ( balls to bones) wee matrix line there , they are feeling it and they are not used to the pressure saw it against the sheep this titles ours for the taking , not getting ahead of myself....oh fuk it aye am ur 😂👏👏👏💚 HH 🎷🎶🎷🎶🎷

Last edited:
I think Ange might have been a bit slow with the subs because of who he had on the bench…..if everyone who is a recognised midfielder had been available then I think things would have happened sooner. Ange trusts some players more than other’s imo.

McGregor for ?
Rogic for ?
Gucci for ?
Think you're bang on about that I'm not saying he doesn't trust some players but get the feeling that he believes ( rightly so imo) certain players will have a bigger impact from the bench than others might. Reason I think that is he has no problem trusting them to start the game but then again he doesn't have much of a choice right now what a massive 45 coming up for us now every games must win but this is the mother of all must wins ( til the next game ) we take 3 pts and then go top in the derby,? Queue meltdown from them ill even listen to snidey kid on super scoreboard half time came just at the wrong time for us there HH COYBIG 🙏🍀

Oh feck - does someone have a jackhammer drill to rescue TT's smashed up device that is currently buried in a hardened pool of concrete?

Poor STG probably doesn't even remember his Jack Daniels inspired drunken late night posts about his fantasies with the ladybhoys of Pattya!
Might not remember the posts but he'll sure as fuk remember his visit , the reason hes going back, fool me once shame on you , fool me twice shame on me , fool me a 3rd time and gony dae that again sooky see min 😂

Last edited:
Back