Hearts v Celtic, Premiership - Tynecastle 8pm Kick Off

Gary67

Ange's Pre Game Press Conference...

Takes no shit from the idiots of the SMSM "I come from the same planet mate, I haven't come from outer space, I know who Hearts are":ROFLMAO:
Starfelt available, Furuhashi out of isolation and can now travel to Scotland, may be available.
Sounds like Bitton (Niro as he calls him) will be coming back into starting 11.

Ange's Pre Game Press Conference...

Takes no shit from the idiots of the SMSM "I come from the same planet mate, I haven't come from outer space, I know who Hearts are":ROFLMAO:
Starfelt available, Furuhashi out of isolation and can now travel to Scotland, may be available.
Sounds like Bitton (Niro as he calls him) will be coming back into starting 11.
Would be surprised if Bitton was to start myself Gary.
Starfelt a must and hopefully kyogo makes the bench will give the squad a huge lift.
Should we start eddy still?
Better player than Ajeti but not impressed by his attitude and even worse in the lone striker role imo, opt for Ajeti myself

Would be surprised if Bitton was to start myself Gary.
Starfelt a must and hopefully kyogo makes the bench will give the squad a huge lift.
Should we start eddy still?
Better player than Ajeti but not impressed by his attitude and even worse in the lone striker role imo, opt for Ajeti myself
Might play Bitton as defensive midfielder instead of Soro. I would start Ajeti ahead of Eddy and Forrest ahead of Abada.

Another one I've lost patience with Gary is Bitton, even more so with the sending off.
Would give Soro the nod because Bitton could be a liability especially against the mini huns who Surly would target him
I just think Bitton will play given Ange has mentioned him being available again a couple of times since Wednesday. If that's the case I'd rather he was in the middle than in defence. Soro was a liability in the middle on Wednesday, gives the ball away too often and gives away stupid free kicks.

I just think Bitton will play given Ange has mentioned him being available again a couple of times since Wednesday. If that's the case I'd rather he was in the middle than in defence. Soro was a liability in the middle on Wednesday, gives the ball away too often and gives away stupid free kicks.
Soro had his worst(only bad game) in a Celtic shirt. First pick for me.

Given the extra time on Wednesday I think he will start Bitton and at the same time I think he will hand Starfelt his first start, even if it's only for the fact that he's experienced. Forrest should also start in my opinion. A very difficult place to go at almost any time. We know it will be physical, it always is. I think we can take it that the home side fancy their chances. Mon The Hoops. Three points please. HH

Soro had his worst(only bad game) in a Celtic shirt. First pick for me.
Me too Stevie. I am disappointed in the number of fans writing off Soro already. It was his worst game so far but he still never gave up or went into hiding. Bear in mind he was brought in, ignored then finally thrown into a meaningless game with other youngsters and played so well he had to stay in the side. He then played well and then was inexplicably dropped and rarely given a chance towards the end of a season already lost.

He might not be the long term successor to Broony but he has shown me he at lesst deserves a chance. Remember too that Broony took a much much longer time to establish himself.

At least playing Soro frees up CalMac to play further forward - latterly he has had to sit far too deep to help a much slower Broony.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back