Help needed at statue for Cesar campaign

I wrote this when i saw you were doing the ride, I also shared the link on all my facebook pages a few hours later. How much are you still short? You could do another go fund me for the exact amount, I can write you another article and also give you shares across my Facebook pages. I have loads of hoops on them.

Hopefully this will help a bit BB. Keep me posted as and when the unveiling happens and I'll get back up the road for it (y)🍀
Done - it will be fantastic. HH

Latest update...big draw for the Celtic opus book streaming live on Facebook this friday 17th@6pm they will be making a very important announcement regarding the fundraising appeal following the draw 👍👏👏💚🍀

Last edited:

Fantastic new 4 minute video, posted on the Facebook page, a quick look through the Celtic opus book, very last chance to buy a ticket for this museum quality heirloom book,
Signed by all surviving members of the Lisbon Lions, the giant volume tells the inside story of Celtic FC from its foundation in 1888, via Jock Stein’s heroes of 1967, to the modern-day successes of Martin O’Neill and Gordon Strachan.
This is no ordinary tome. Four years in the making, weighing 40kg, it is half-a-metre square and costs an eye-watering £1967. It is a monumental publication taking the viewer on a journey way beyond the scope of previous history books on the club.
Entries for the draw finish at midnight tonight (Thursday 16th) costs £10 a ticket, the draw is being shown live on the Facebook page at 6pm Friday 17th, followed by a BIG announcement regarding the statue....🍀HH

I never knew about this seen earlier a post saying about a Facebook page to raise money they only needed 7 and a half grand but I dont k ow if targets been reached bit confused way the older posts so gonny let me know if it's still a live raffle plz cheers in advance HH

I never knew about this seen earlier a post saying about a Facebook page to raise money they only needed 7 and a half grand but I dont k ow if targets been reached bit confused way the older posts so gonny let me know if it's still a live raffle plz cheers in advance HH
Statue funding total has been reached, it is being erected may this year, will take the iconic form of billy leading the lions out in Lisbon, the raffle for the epic opus book has been completed, but there’s still an Easter raffle ongoing for some Celtic memorabilia, all details here..

C5A89609-98A4-465A-96AD-26100789365B.jpeg

Statue funding total has been reached, it is being erected may this year, will take the iconic form of billy leading the lions out in Lisbon, the raffle for the epic opus book has been completed, but there’s still an Easter raffle ongoing for some Celtic memorabilia, all details here..

View attachment 13754
THAT'S THE bellshill folk for you , an easter eggstravanganza raffle n not an easter egg on the price list not even a wee cheap £1 one

shower of cheapskates

THAT'S THE bellshill folk for you , an easter eggstravanganza raffle n not an easter egg on the price list not even a wee cheap £1 one

shower of cheapskates
If you enter and win any of the bottles of whiskey, I’ll trade you for a Easter egg 🐣 ye canny drink whiskey and drive yir tractor, I’ll save you the bother 🤣

Back