Henrick and jinky

Jinky1962

Just watched an interview with 2 legends henrick and jinky I couldn't take the smile of my face as the wee man showed his admiration for henrick.this interview was in 1999 henrick had only been at celtic a couple of years but jinky new we had a gem in henrick. The on the flip side of that coin we have the greatest celtic player jim my johnstone patting henrick on the shoulder telling him how he is something special in the celtic squad henrick then says it's a team sport and everyone plays thier part.these 2 legends were not just great footballers but they handled themselves with true grace we have been so lucky at celtic to have so many legends these were 2 of them God bless jinky and henrick hail hail.

They don't stay long enough to be legends broony might be the last off a kind
I think that is the way of modern football I'm afraid. Forrest might well stay for his whole career but not sure he will ever be thought of as a legend - but I think his absence last season gave an appreciation to many as to what he contributes to us. Maybe CalMac may stay but he may get a ridiculous offer in a couple of years time.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back