Herald back page - Decision on Lennon's future

Peter Lawwell is the reason we watch John MGinn ply his trade at Aston Villa,he is the reason it was so easy for The Leicester Serpent to walk away,he is the man responsible for Lenny being in charge,in other words he has Carte Blanche over everything which happens behind the Paradise doors and it does not look like it will change anytime soon.
I am beginning to think we are just another Dermot Desmond toy to show off to his wealthy pals,this is the only man who could have overturned anything Lawwell instigated but as we see he has obviously given Lawwell the key to the castle and told him to get on with what he thinks is best for Glasgow Celtic..
We now know that Lenny is not going anywhere for the forseeable future so no matter how we feel about this we need to get behind the wee man and back him in everything he does...
Tiocfaidh ar la Lawwell..

HH.

I support Neil....the vultures are hovering around him though and he is getting it from everywhere..some of it justified but the majority of it is just Hun MSM driven garbage....As fans , we should back our own through thick and thin..win ,lose or draw if you like however such is the new nature of modern day football, everyone is an expert and it's win at all cost...there is very little enjoyment in the game anymore
Good post Docco. I love Lenny but I still have no real confidence in his tactical ability. The huns have played the same formation against us three times and we seem unable to combat it and that is a worry

Unfortunately, no hang on there's no unfortunate in those accounts unless you are a hun
It does show me how far they are prepared to go to stop 10 and gamble again with a solvency event
It does however shine a fecking great big fuck off light on our own ambition
Unless they get bought by Google OR win next years Champions league they are well and trully fucked. No pockets are deep enough to prevent the inevitible.
The sums are incredible and the SFA are also in baws deep for allowing it🤣

Unless they get bought by Google OR win next years Champions league they are well and trully fucked. No pockets are deep enough to prevent the inevitible.
The sums are incredible and the SFA are also in baws deep for allowing it🤣

It looks like the plan is stop the 10.....then pull the plug on any more loans.....admin follow followed by another liquidation.....and start all over again with no debt...

Members online

No members online now.

Back