Herald back page - Decision on Lennon's future

SMSM turnin the heat up,charge bein led by the hun's favourite fanzine, the daily retard!
easy to do MD, all you have to do is write a headline and get some boton to sign it. Thing is the ones who read it, pay for it and believe it are the Charlies. No wonder the world have Boris and Trump the world is full of wankers and feed of crumbs.
Fake news is easily sorted out you just search for the links and sources, real news comes from real journalism and is usually associated to branded media corps not Andrex.

You know the fact Lawell and this Celtic board chose to back Lenny (rightly or wrongly) is one thing but to do so by leaking it to the press late on a Monday night with no name attached to quote directly is the type of weasel behaviour I've come to expect from the slippery chancers who run our club!

If they truly still have faith in the man, if they truly have confidence in the decision they've made then at least have the balls to show your face in public and be seen saying it instead of hiding behind late night press releases. I'm sure the manager would appreciate such a public vote of confidence from his bosses.

The fact that not one of them have smacks of one thing to me, that their faith in Lenny isn't as strong as they claim it is and none of them want to be seen publicly backing him in case it blows back on them personally.

Say what you like about Lenny but at least he has the balls to put himself out there in public and be held accountable which is more than can be said for our majority shareholder, CEO and board members who choose to cover their own arses and engage in self-preservation by hiding out of sight when the going gets tough!

The media has turned thier attention on Celtic and Lenny in particular whilst this is going on sevco are getting an easy ride,no mention of thier financial situation or the farce of SFAs judgment on giving a 7game ban to the party boys,considering of them only played 1 game for sevco the other never kicked a ball in anger,I don't beleave Lenny turned into a bad manager overnight,whatever the problem is with the managers the players or the board it won't be solved by the media stocking the fire,s I only hope it's sorted quickly

The media has turned thier attention on Celtic and Lenny in particular whilst this is going on sevco are getting an easy ride,no mention of thier financial situation or the farce of SFAs judgment on giving a 7game ban to the party boys,considering of them only played 1 game for sevco the other never kicked a ball in anger,I don't beleave Lenny turned into a bad manager overnight,whatever the problem is with the managers the players or the board it won't be solved by the media stocking the fire,s I only hope it's sorted quickly
He didn't become a bad manager overnight, he was never good enough for the gig 2nd time. Say what you like about why he " walked" 1st time. My own opinion is he didn't have the belief in himself when he was asked to downsize the squad and funds. Said previously that i feel any manager would have managed us over the line when BR left. He was quoted as saying himself he didn't try to change much radically when he took over. Look at his idea of management now.

Yep thats the media and as they say
so much pleasure from that song
He didn't become a bad manager overnight, he was never good enough for the gig 2nd time. Say what you like about why he " walked" 1st time. My own opinion is he didn't have the belief in himself when he was asked to downsize the squad and funds. Said previously that i feel any manager would have managed us over the line when BR left. He was quoted as saying himself he didn't try to change much radically when he took over. Look at his idea of management now.
you've a low opinion of football management then :)
it didn't feel a shoe-in when the snake left and if i'm honest, i was frantic right through to the Eddie goal at huncastle that night. If anything he could only have ever fucked that season up.
But to his credit, he won the next 5, so he's a capable manager, just doesnt look it right now for whatever reason.

Members online

Latest posts

Back