Herald Back Page - MON says Blame Covid, blame Boli but do not blame Lennon

yes, players get managers plaudits or the bag
'm not immune to stick either, i take my share of the blame for not being there this season
oh wait ...................................
Well it's all my fault then because as a 'widdin tim', I've never been........in my puff.

Never owned the famous yellow and red hoops. Never been to Peterhead Stadium. Never seen Ronny Burns or Slinky Johnstone in the flesh.

blame players ? anyone ?
Players only getting off relatively Scott free for the time being sg, only cause many of them have been serial winners.
Saying that we have also made scapegoats out of Taylor, Barkas and Duffy to date, and a fair few have came in for a good bit of flack that will only increase if they don't start getting there fingers out of there arses

My memory isn’t great these days but if I remember correctly it was around the Bolingoli crisis that there seemed to be a reaction from the players towards NL - a fallout. And NL had history too from Hibs where there was a big stushie between him and a couple of players.
But our Celtic Board were happy to employ him permanently even knowing his style and imo lack of man management.
There are more questions than answers and until someone writes a book of memoirs in years to come only then we might get the real story of the struggle to get the 10th league title.

Look no further than the media who are (like Murrays term of old) in the huns pocket bought and sold.

Scottish Government cop 'second class citizens' blast from furious football chiefs as fan return tensions grow​

Clubs across the country have urged the game's top brass to demand urgent talks with Holyrood.

When he says clubs he means club, another game v Huns is looming at Ibrox this game could change a whole lot and the huns will want a band of bigots up in the stand, this story has been crafted and gave to Jackson who always appears when the signature is required, a paid and dyed in the wool hun, might reveal in the future his wee dispute with Broony and his told to fuck off from Glasgows underworld regards a fake story and the need to get a patsy to claim it as not Keiths.
Keith knows were the dirt is lying.

Keith for your attention more workers in the GRI have died from Covid this week and last, the only second class citizen that is not welcome is Covid19, treat it as such, football crowds will return when safe, do yourself a favour and wash your keyboard.

Look no further than the media who are (like Murrays term of old) in the huns pocket bought and sold.

Scottish Government cop 'second class citizens' blast from furious football chiefs as fan return tensions grow​

Clubs across the country have urged the game's top brass to demand urgent talks with Holyrood.

When he says clubs he means club, another game v Huns is looming at Ibrox this game could change a whole lot and the huns will want a band of bigots up in the stand, this story has been crafted and gave to Jackson who always appears when the signature is required, a paid and dyed in the wool hun, might reveal in the future his wee dispute with Broony and his told to fuck off from Glasgows underworld regards a fake story and the need to get a patsy to claim it as not Keiths.
Keith knows were the dirt is lying.

Keith for your attention more workers in the GRI have died from Covid this week and last, the only second class citizen that is not welcome is Covid19, treat it as such, football crowds will return when safe, do yourself a favour and wash your keyboard.
its other way round blokes who run media are the brotherhood

And the brotherhood fitbaw team is sevco

The temple of dreams

thats why they refer to themselves as ra peepo

its a rigged hierarchy where fairness is extreme bias for the brotherhood

its like saying nazi party have gobbles in their pocket

no goebbles is the nazi party and his writes propaganda to support his team.

You know gobbles hates you if you are no ra peepo

the nazi regime is based upon the masonic dream

mass manipulation through misinformation as a cult magical deludamol

you are a peepo

they arra no ra peepo

the brotherhood of the city of men, earthly Zion, hence zionists, believe in the sociopathic code of slavery for mankind, freedom for the state an its hierarchy

And the law applies only to mankind

the law of Thoth belongs to the hierarchy and mr Crowley tells you what their law is

do what thou will is the whole of the law.

hierarchy arra peepo

mankind are their serfs

but there are a select bunch of mankind who think they arra peepo coz they worship the beast.

you will notice every single thing that comes forth from the horde is projection

what they are the accuse you of doing, probably coz they do it and think everyone else does except they just pretend they dont.

its a sociopathic culture

it has no empathy except to self
it has no morals for self but for you it has a big list
it has no laws for self but it has big lists of contradictory laws for you
it hates but claims it you who hate
it destroys but claims its you who destroys
it is a bit like James Bond OO7 (orange order number 7????) license to kill and blame you, rape but make it look like she enjoyed it, lie steal cheat and do what nazis did, except they claim its you who a nazi.

:p

Last edited:
It's not exactly a massive shock that MON would come out to publicly back someone he thinks so highly of is it?

I fully understand people looking at nothing but the stats (one domestic loss this year) and wondering how we can be so vehemently against keeping NL as boss.

The problem is that those people perhaps aren't watching the game through supporters eyes.

We, as Celtic supporters have witnessed a steady decline in EVERY part of our teams play this season so far.

The degradation has been so noticeable and so dramatic that we've even failed to put more than 45mins of decent football together this season so far from over 20 games!!

Sorry, Martin but you've obviously not eyeballed what the fans have. :confused:

More a shock that a blog wants to highlight that MON is been suggested doing a pals act.
So lets all treat Lenny to the no pals treatment, personaly I am fucking sick of some of the wee nambie pamby bloggers who want to own Celtic and all have the say in how it should be run yet not one has put up a decent suggestion, they just spill out the negatives when Celtic do not win, get fucking used to it its called football.
I think we have had our say, theres no point in continualy moaning as it seems fuck is changing, if you want to make an impact make it next season with your cash but as it is your money is banked this term.
If there is to be no change this term then I 100% support the team and the manager, i will 100% not support the board and their business next season, back the team, sack the board, personally i am a fan of Neil Lennon and there has been better results in games that Rodgers struggled to get a tune, and talk of players chucking it, think Boyatta under the snake thats losing the dressing, think Dembele and the sublimal that the snake was exactly that, joey barton called it a mid life crisis, shiny teeth and a fake charisma, this cunt even pretended to adore Danny McGrain to sell his DVD, him and that other fake Irish snake oil saleman Eammon Holmes.
So if 10 in a row is not to be we look back at a potential quadruple, two 9InArows, an invicibile treble all never to be achieved and an unbroken history whats not to like.

Pressure off bring it on now the huns through the media have a challenge lets see them do it whilst they crash and burn to stop a title and achieve their first ever top title big if,

More a shock that a blog wants to highlight that MON is been suggested doing a pals act.
So lets all treat Lenny to the no pals treatment, personaly I am fucking sick of some of the wee nambie pamby bloggers who want to own Celtic and all have the say in how it should be run yet not one has put up a decent suggestion, they just spill out the negatives when Celtic do not win, get fucking used to it its called football.
I think we have had our say, theres no point in continualy moaning as it seems fuck is changing, if you want to make an impact make it next season with your cash but as it is your money is banked this term.
If there is to be no change this term then I 100% support the team and the manager, i will 100% not support the board and their business next season, back the team, sack the board, personally i am a fan of Neil Lennon and there has been better results in games that Rodgers struggled to get a tune, and talk of players chucking it, think Boyatta under the snake thats losing the dressing, think Dembele and the sublimal that the snake was exactly that, joey barton called it a mid life crisis, shiny teeth and a fake charisma, this cunt even pretended to adore Danny McGrain to sell his DVD, him and that other fake Irish snake oil saleman Eammon Holmes.
So if 10 in a row is not to be we look back at a potential quadruple, two 9InArows, an invicibile treble all never to be achieved and an unbroken history whats not to like.

Pressure off bring it on now the huns through the media have a challenge lets see them do it whilst they crash and burn to stop a title and achieve their first ever top title big if,
Well said Boab, supporters should support their team END OF
They're free to give it anything to upstairs though

It's not exactly a massive shock that MON would come out to publicly back someone he thinks so highly of is it?

I fully understand people looking at nothing but the stats (one domestic loss this year) and wondering how we can be so vehemently against keeping NL as boss.

The problem is that those people perhaps aren't watching the game through supporters eyes.

We, as Celtic supporters have witnessed a steady decline in EVERY part of our teams play this season so far.

The degradation has been so noticeable and so dramatic that we've even failed to put more than 45mins of decent football together this season so far from over 20 games!!

Sorry, Martin but you've obviously not eyeballed what the fans have. :confused:
MON just lookin for a new job

Last edited:
Lennon says we’ve only lost 1 league this season. And he’s right, but in that game we had 0 shots on target in a home game v Huns. We’ve drawn 2 games- luckily. When was the last time we’ve had a decent performance. The team are slow and laborious to watch. Earlier on this season Dermot Desmond said that this team is better than the team that went to Seville. This team should beat Ross County in the League Cup on Sunday but you just don’t know what team is going to turn up. Are the board watching the same games as us?

Members online

Latest posts

Back