Here’s hoping decision soonest !!!!!!!

No champions here ,then no representation in the CL / Euro cup ? Means no tv / ticket money ,they can’t have it both ways ,hh
I know, the huns want the season null and void but want to play in Europe next season based on league positions. The ones saying you should just base it on league positions from last year are full of shit too. It means they’d be getting paid twice for the achievements of one season. That’s hardly fair now, is it??

There will be some much huffing and puffing and squirrels and trolls but here are the facts.
The SPFL rules are clear. Rule A3 states that if a rule is unenforceable the all the other rules still stand. There is no null and void option.

Severability A3 Each Rule shall be construed separately and, if any Rule or provision in these Rules may prove to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining Rules which shall continue in full force and effect.

Season means the period of the year commencing on the date of the first League Match in a Season and ending on the date of the last League Match in the same Season or otherwise as determined by the Board and which excludes the Close Season;

League Ranking at the End of a Season C8 At the end of each Season, beginning Season 2013/2014, the Clubs shall be ranked in the League from 1 to 42 inclusive on the basis that the Clubs finishing the relevant Season in positions: C8.1 1 to 12 in the Premiership shall be ranked in respectively positions 1 to 12 in the League for that Season;

it just takes a few minutes to peruse the rules to appreciate that there is no room for fudge. When the season is declared finished the the leading team are the Champions. Any lawyer will agree with that. It's the rules.

You have to ask the question why have the SPFL shared the prize money equally between the current top 3 placed teams in the league.

The only losers here are Celtic. It would also suggest that there is no league winner by the even split of the prize money.

Stay tuned for a Bryson in the final league placings

You have to ask the question why have the SPFL shared the prize money equally between the current top 3 placed teams in the league.

The only losers here are Celtic. It would also suggest that there is no league winner by the even split of the prize money.

If we do get stitched up then Celtic and the fans should go to war on the authorities and other clubs. They need our support to survive. Boycott all games not played at Celtic Park, all Scottish players to retire from the Scottish national team, refusal to take part in media (or just answer every question with yes, no or maybe to avoid penalties). Fuck them all - we hold most of the cards here and can force them out of business.

I think they’re just sharing some of the money out now as there are some clubs that need the cash at this time( one club in particular). Can’t see the league being declared null and void now. Why would the SFA be handing out sponsor’s money now when they know if they declare the season null and void there’s a good chance they’d be chasing them for their money back??

Last edited:
If we do get stitched up then Celtic and the fans should go to war on the authorities and other clubs. They need our support to survive. Boycott all games not played at Celtic Park, all Scottish players to retire from the Scottish national team, refusal to take part in media (or just answer every question with yes, no or maybe to avoid penalties). Fuck them all - we hold most of the cards here and can force them out of business.
Mate if the season is declared null and void I’ll never set foot inside another Scottish stadium again. The way I’m feeling right now I include Celtic Park in that. I’ve had a season ticket since I was 15 years old. Even when I lived abroad I kept it and let family members use it. But I’m sorry if we’re screwed over again and Celtic stand by it and do nothing they’ll not get another penny from me. Already refuse to go to Hampden because I wouldn’t give the SFA the steam of my pish after the stitch up in 2012. I’d still watch them on telly but knowing full well I’m watching a rigged game. A game Celtic are willing to take part in.

Liverpool will be declared Champions and so will Celtic. That is a certainty. The SPFL could fudge relegation possibly but not the Champions. Have no fear. Too much listening to the losers. UEFA will issue an edict soon. Keep calm. 9 in a row is certain.

The only certainties in life are death, taxes and that the huns will be allowed to get away with all forms of cheating and corruption aided and abetted by the SFA

The only certainties in life are death, taxes and that the huns will be allowed to get away with all forms of cheating and corruption aided and abetted by the SFA
Yeah, their deceased ancestors cheated for over a decade and got away with it keeping all their tainted trophies that they stole from everyone else. Every other team in the world that fields a single ineligible player forfeits that game 3-0. Even if it is just a missing date on one player's registration form as has happened to other Scottish teams.

Yet deidco fielded whole teams of players who they deliberately withheld the payment terms of from the SFA (breaking player registration rules) but got away with it. Even though the head administrator running our sport knew all about it because he was the one responsible for running the scam (and received £90K illegally managed tax-free loans as well) when they first introduced it at ibrox!

Every single person with no allegiance to deidco KNEW they had deliberately cheated to win the trophies and MUST be stripped of them all. Guess what - they hot to keep their ill-gotten gains and even to this day claim they were actually the victims in all this farce! I'm not naive to believe that justice will be served by the funny handshake brethern this time round either.

Members online

Back