Here’s hoping decision soonest !!!!!!!

After all said and done ,WHEN this is finalised,let’s not forget the most stupid suggestions made by certain club and or their employees!!!!!and ram it down their collective throats ,but off course this really down now to eufa ,hh

Procrastination and indecision has always plagued Scottish football, Ray.

I mean what if we actually picked our best players in international football back in the day, instead of having this proportional representation shit between Anglo and Domestic Scots, or the unwritten rule of pick a Tim = must pick a hun too.

The procrastination might not be so obvious at international level because we're shite now, but it's still pretty apparent in the SFA' inability to make a decision that might upset the huns.

Procrastination and indecision has always plagued Scottish football, Ray.

I mean what if we actually picked our best players in international football back in the day, instead of having this proportional representation shit between Anglo and Domestic Scots, or the unwritten rule of pick a Tim = must pick a hun too.

The procrastination might not be so obvious at international level because we're shite now, but it's still pretty apparent in the SFA' inability to make a decision that might upset the huns.
Your last paragraph sums it up ,that I truly believe is the reason a decision has not been mage by the goons at Hampden ,if uefa do it ,’it wisnae us ,it was uefa ‘hh

English national leagues declared 'null and void'
Doesn’t matter. The SFA have allowed the Highland league to crown Brora Rangers champions without finishing the season and that comes under their jurisdiction. They’re waiting for UEFA either to make the decision for them or to ask them who their representatives will be in their competitions, then you’ll feel the huns rage.

Last edited:
Doesn’t matter. The SFA have allowed the Highland league to crown Brora Rangers champions without finishing the season and that comes under their jurisdiction. They’re waiting for UEFA either to make the decision for them or to ask them who their representatives with be in their competitions, then you’ll feel the huns rage.
No champions here ,then no representation in the CL / Euro cup ? Means no tv / ticket money ,they can’t have it both ways ,hh

came across this in my travels

Not sure if its real or manufactured

The decision to pay money today is I am afraid a precursor to the sfa stitching us up with a ridiculous null and void verdict. They will do anything to hurt us. Anything.
Why’s that? They can’t pay money out for a season that’s been declared null and void or they’re up shit creek without a paddle. Season null and void means sponsors will be wanting paid back.

Members online

Latest posts

Back