Here we go again !!!!!

Shottsghirl

Here we go - I know it's a blow we're out and that's that but ffs We're Glasgow Celtic Win lose it draw !! It's shit esp when the the manky mob are still in but after a moan and such we'll dust ourselves down and get back to winning ways This was our 1st defeat of 2020 CTID that's us It could be worse - we could be huns !!!!!!!!!

Here we go - I know it's a blow we're out and that's that but ffs We're Glasgow Celtic Win lose it draw !! It's shit esp when the the manky mob are still in but after a moan and such we'll dust ourselves down and get back to winning ways This was our 1st defeat of 2020 CTID that's us It could be worse - we could be huns !!!!!!!!!
had enough chances over the 2legs to win comfortably in the end defensive blunders cost us big time
But thems the breaks back at it at the weekend get the quadruple treble done and watch the Huns descend it to chaos 🍀🍀🍀

It's not the getting beat that's the issue, Shotttsghirl, it's more the manner in which we were beaten that is disappointing.

If we got our arses handed to us by a footballing masterclass, then fair enough; however - if I was Tommy Wright, I'd be plenty enough encouraged by our lack of ability to circumnavigate a few lads pressuring them.

I take your point though. I just hope that some hard lessons might have been finally learned tonight.......I won't hold my breath though.

If we were huns we would be busy blaming the Unseen Fenian Hand.

We were rank tonight but it's upwards and onwards to the quadtreble.

It's not the getting beat that's the issue, Shotttsghirl, it's more the manner in which we were beaten that is disappointing.

If we got our arses handed to us by a footballing masterclass, then fair enough; however - if I was Tommy Wright, I'd be plenty enough encouraged by our lack of ability to circumnavigate a few lads pressuring them.

I take your point though. I just hope that some hard lessons might have been finally learned tonight.......I won't hold my breath though.
That's true it wasn't the fact we got beat - it was the manner in which we were beat It could and shouldve been finished over there and the chances we missed tonight were woeful

Members online

Latest posts

Back