He's Arrived

I hope he stays. I hope he gets to play in front a full crowd at paradise. He's not even kicked a hun in the baws yet and I already love him 🤣🤣🤣
I'm with you there bud. It is a long time since I've been so excited about a signing. None of this project nonsense who we may - or probably will not - see wearing the Hoops in 6 months time. But a tough experienced pro (and fellow Celtic fanatic) to step straight into the starting line up with exactly what we desperately need now. It's a pity it is a month too late, but a massive welcome to Parkhead.

Last edited:
Its been a long time since I've been genuinely excited about a signing!!!
Everyone's excited because he's a Celtic man from the six counties who will go through a brick wall for Celtic. Not only is he gonna put the shits up the Huns, he'll straighten out any lads at Celtic who have notions about themselves. I would love to see James mcClean in the hoops. He's a complete Celtic nutter.

Everyone's excited because he's a Celtic man from the six counties who will go through a brick wall for Celtic. Not only is he gonna put the shits up the Huns, he'll straighten out any lads at Celtic who have notions about themselves. I would love to see James mcClean in the hoops. He's a complete Celtic nutter.
I wouldn't mind seeing James at the club as I believe players who are fans of the club go that bit extra to clinch victory

Back