He's Arrived

I know hes not full matchfit yet but I have been concerned with the amount of times Duffy's getting caught out with balls over the top , I'm sure this will come the more game time he gets hes scored important goals already but we mustn't lose sight of the fact hes here to prevent them HH
I had my doubts about him before he arrived and don't gt into the he's Irish pish. As if that makes you a fucking player? He's as slow asa week in the jail, as you said, gets caught out with a chipped ball. He started ok, but since he's been poor. Another bombscare and no way do we buy him unless he improves vastly. Our defence is worse than last year and thats saying something. Our weakest link is always the defence and Duffy has done fuck all for me to suggest he will improve it. Another chance wasted to use our money to buy better instead of paying £2m for a player fora year who isn't worth it for me,. I hope he like the rest of the team improve greatly, because right now, we are vulnerable at the back.

I had my doubts about him before he arrived and don't gt into the he's Irish pish. As if that makes you a fucking player? He's as slow asa week in the jail, as you said, gets caught out with a chipped ball. He started ok, but since he's been poor. Another bombscare and no way do we buy him unless he improves vastly. Our defence is worse than last year and thats saying something. Our weakest link is always the defence and Duffy has done fuck all for me to suggest he will improve it. Another chance wasted to use our money to buy better instead of paying £2m for a player fora year who isn't worth it for me,. I hope he like the rest of the team improve greatly, because right now, we are vulnerable at the back.
No like you to be unhappy bud 🤣👍

No like you to be unhappy bud 🤣👍

Its not unhappiness, Im a very happy guy, its just the way I see it. Some like to delude themselves all is well and everything is wonderful. I wish it was and when it is I will say that. Duffy is a bombscare and is too slow. He like his fellow defenders need to step up because they as a unit are shaky right now. They remind me of they self assembly white units you got back in the day that when you looked at them they lost their shape. Thats our defence.

Its not unhappiness, Im a very happy guy, its just the way I see it. Some like to delude themselves all is well and everything is wonderful. I wish it was and when it is I will say that. Duffy is a bombscare and is too slow. He like his fellow defenders need to step up because they as a unit are shaky right now. They remind me of they self assembly white units you got back in the day that when you looked at them they lost their shape. Thats our defence.
💧💧💧💧💧💧

He'll soon b fit enuff!

But
Shane wll not b changin r midfield defensiv probs which is r glarin biggest prob.

No defnder alone or even d best 2 in d world wud b abl 2 cope wiv r habitual MASSIV gap (wen evr we lose d ball in attack) between r attack back 2 typikaly just 3 left in dfenc includin broony.

most of d time we get awy wiv it in d SPFL

But until NFL sorts a defensiv midfield which hs a system n players who r able 2 cover,
den we will sty open 2 suckr punches on shut pitches n be hit again n again in Europe.

R current system makes Ajer n Jul luk bad at timez.

All it takes 4 any half decent defensiv side is 2 just sit in, 9 in ur own half defend n hassle like fuk, ride ur luck n just hit any long diagonal OTT of 7 attackin Celts > leavin just Broony coverin a half acre in frnt of a 2 man dfence. (as taylor will stil b MIA chasin back d ball he just gav away)
Said it B4 Shane mis-kicked a ball for Celtic.

Is Duffy 2 blame so far 2nite? or Sunday?

Sunday it woz Bitton who sum daydreamed 'never lets us down' lettin us down like he use to.
Now it's Ajer & Jullie again.

Duffy's (nor any above) not as bad a player as selections & tactics hav made him look - it's the JK (presumably he does some role) fukin defence system wiv gaps askin 4 trouble & a aged broony who is not only past prime but he slows our game!
plus a keeper who is almost SPFL std.

Sunday it woz Bitton who sum daydreamed 'never lets us down' lettin us down like he use to.

Duffy's (nor any above) not as bad a player as selections & tactics hav made him look - it's the JK (presumably he does some role) fukin defence system wiv gaps askin 4 trouble & a aged broony who is not only past prime but he slows our game!
💩

Dear Sammy

u reilly O'reilly need 2 get sum life 4 urself old fella.

may bee u no b intellygunt enuff 2 reel eyes

butt Its klear, u hav me livin RENT FREE IN UR HEAD 25/7

How else wud u b jumpin on my vary occasunal posts here within a fukin few seconds!!!

sammy - b y n.o.W

Enuff! will hav noticed

Dat

U R only highlitin wot sad a life u lead.

Unlike u - most of us do hav not d free time or d remotits sad inklinachun 2 b on here or any other forum 24/7/365

so nuthin personal!

but look sammy

im happy if by default i hav givun u sum porpoise in life!
jamsam67-hun-sevco-rent-free.jpg

& tanks 4 allowin me 2 continy liv rent free in ur head, in ur heid

but giv urself a break now & then , d obseisiún is no healty man.

On the plus side! great we r out of Europa.
More chance Celtic will get it right in the SPFL & win 10IAR,
but
its goin 2 need a WGS or sum1 else imposed alongside NFL 2 work it.

JK offers zero but supposed claims of a hard worker! we need someone smart & experienced not someone to open training ground early.

Dear Sammy

How else wud u b jumpin on my vary occasunal posts here within a fukin few seconds!!!

sammy - b y n.o.W

Enuff! will hav noticed

Dat

Unlike u - most of us do hav not d free time or d remotits sad inklinachun 2 b on here or any other forum 24/7/365

so nuthin personal!

but look sammy

😂😂😂 mmm porpoise and chips KWALITY 😂

Dear Sammy

sammy - b y n.o.W

Enuff! will hav noticed

Dat

so nuthin personal!

but look sammy

Go eat the pile Dashoite dat youdo spout ya fuckwit you’d love to have sumcunt like yi but we’re sentient beings no a pile 💩
But thanks for dat thinking o mi

HH 💩

Your support is rancid dhoop

you revel in celtic playing gash

hence your on tonight

1+1 = 2
2+2 =4
3 + TET = 97.7562343 recurrin

"Lord, Bring me to those who seek the truth,
But deliver me from those who have found it."

0015e56e-800.jpg

Great leapin. Would hav struggled for goals today without the man fro Derry.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back