He's Arrived

i think Shane will bring alot more to us that just his ability..Hes a leader and he will ball and shout at others round him..Thats whats needed to wake a defence that suffers badly from complacency plus hes one of us !!! He pushed for the move to come here , makes a pleasant change from others that sign 6 year contracts and push for move out ..Team starting to come together :) Still need more on left hand side though :) Sign Scott Sinclair from 3 years ago and we are ready lol :)

i think Shane will bring alot more to us that just his ability..Hes a leader and he will ball and shout at others round him..Thats whats needed to wake a defence that suffers badly from complacency plus hes one of us !!! He pushed for the move to come here , makes a pleasant change from others that sign 6 year contracts and push for move out ..Team starting to come together :) Still need more on left hand side though :) Sign Scott Sinclair from 3 years ago and we are ready lol :)

If you can get your hands on a DeLorean 10. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Hopefully a big centre half who isnae afraid to attack a high ball into our box πŸ˜‚Welcome Shane Duffy
Tony totally agree with your post, it has been said a Big No Nonsense C B
Exactly in the mould of, going back a few years long long time ago players
Bobo, M MaCarthy, P. Elliott, J Mallby, Mc Namee,Cushley,Kurila,.Colrain.
Last 4 all (John’s) All no uncompromising players hard as nails, just what our back
line needs BIG SEAN (THE DUFF ) pardon the pun, C’mon down here for 10iar
Great to have you on board ,excellent,when people talk about Celtic men your
good self, epitomises ,dependable and solid πŸ‘ for sure, take no prisoners my man know you will, as they welcome to Paradise (THE DUFF) happy days πŸ”₯in the belly Ya !

I thought it was a loan with option to buy, read on Phil Mac's page but brighton might want N'tcham as part of a deal.
If that's the case (league you play in aside for a moment) then ntcham is the more valuable asset to my mind and would he want to go to Brighton? I doubt that very much. Celtic to Brighton doesnt have the same allure or ring to it as Brighton to Celtic does. They may play in the EPL but they are and always will be minnows of the game and beside Celtic they are microscopic

If that's the case (league you play in aside for a moment) then ntcham is the more valuable asset to my mind and would he want to go to Brighton? I doubt that very much. Celtic to Brighton doesnt have the same allure or ring to it as Brighton to Celtic does. They may play in the EPL but they are and always will be minnows of the game and beside Celtic they are microscopic

It might come down to being all about the money...

A Bhoy fae Derry playing for Celtic? The sevvie cabal of referees had a meeting today. John Beaton was foaming at the mouth. The meeting ended in an Orange Orgy with Andrew Dallas the main "recipient". They mixed their yellow and red cards to come up with a new Orange card to torment the new Celtic defender. True story

Back