He's at it again

Lubos left peg

Another week, another negative story from the moron that is Charlie Nicholas.
This time having a wee go at Eddy.
The most laughable thing about his comments is the fact he believes moreorless isn't that far off our french ace....aye right Charlie, the raging bull is about as far off our superstar as his shot against feyenoord, which incidentally has just been spotted by the Hubble telescope flying past Neptune.
I'm so glad I never got the pleasure of seeing this tit play for celtic...I'd hate to have the mixed emotions of loving him as a player but absolutely despising him as a soup taking, jumped up, celtic hating arsehole.

Charlie chatterbox spouts more anti celtic pish if only he had a playing career to back it up ,,,,oh wait thats right he sought the limelight n the media and like others before him found out he was irrelevant

Like others who spent 4 yrs at celtic ,,,,,,,you know Fk all

Rather not give the Daily Record the benefit of my eyeballs on this one, so I'm posting this. Is this what Nicholas said?

Even if Nicholas was right -- and obviously he's not because Eddy DOES celebrate goals -- it reminds me of the American football running back Barry Sanders, whose touchdown "celebrations" always consisted of just handing the ball to a referee rather than any kind of antics in the end zone. When asked why, Sanders said something to the effect that scoring touchdowns was what he was supposed to do, and it was no big deal. That's class, and if Eddy doesn't go crazy when scoring, maybe it's because he's doing what he's supposed to do.

Last edited:
Rather not give the Daily Record the benefit of my eyeballs on this one, so I'm posting this. Is this what Nicholas said?

Even if Nicholas was right -- and obviously he's not because Eddy DOES celebrate goals -- it reminds me of the American football running back Barry Sanders, whose touchdown "celebrations" always consisted of just handing the ball to a referee rather than any kind of antics in the end zone. When asked why, Sanders said something to the effect that scoring touchdowns was what he was supposed to do, and it was no big deal. That's class, and if Eddy doesn't go crazy when scoring, maybe it's because he's doing what he's supposed to do.
Yeah thats the one also claims morethanuseless is closing the gap between him and eddie

Charlie Nicholas is an utter cunt of man who I really hope I never run into. Not that I will at Celtic Park. In fact, you'd have to form a queue due to the sheer amount of Celts who want to deck the shitehawk.
His comments on his lack of celebration are unworthy of comment, but I'll comment anyway: Edouard is laid back by nature and, as others have pointed out, he does fucking celebrate goals. His 'calm down' celebration against Sevco was pure class.

As for his predictably anti-Celtic comments on Edouard-Morelos comparisons and how Sevco are stronger than Celtic in the striking department. Neither Morelos or Defoe has ever scored against Celtic. Edouard alone has almost as many goals against Sevco as the entire amount of goals Sevco have managed against us in their entire existence. Plus, Jermaine Defoe is about 45-years-old - I think I'd rather the Griff, who has 107 goals for our club and who is capable of scoring 40 goals in a season than some old slow-coach like Defoe who can only really score against the lesser Premiership teams.

Nicholas just hates Celtic. No idea why. Don't give a shit why, as it happens.

In my opinion Charlie suffers from that big jolly green giant syndrome,,, jealously.
This was a guy who was so used to the headlines every week,, whether it was to do with Celtic or something else Charlie was always in the news.
He loved every minute of the adulation he got from supporters and the press,, but now that people are asking,,,,WHO IS CHARLIE NICHOLAS.,, he finds this hard to understand ...the truth of the matter is he was mediocre,,he was never going to be a Jinky,Lennox,,Connolly,, Dalgleish,,etc.
This is a boy who lived in a bubble where everybody could see him,and he loved every minute of it,he was not a team player,,he was a crowd pleaser,and to be fair he did please the crowd on occassion,Charlie went from being a shark in Scottish football to a goldfish in English football,small pond big pond syndrome,, but once again he has people talking about him,maybe not in the way he would like but still talking..but he will be forgotten again 24 hours from now but Eddie wont..
Up until today this young Bhoy has conducted himself in a very proper manner and we cannot really ask anymore of him,we saw how champagne Charlie acted as a 21 year old,,I know who I would rather have as an ambassador for Glasgow Celtic.. and as far as celebrations are concerned,this Bhoy is a very quiet individual who celebrates in the way he feels at the time.
I hope we all see Eddie celebrate quietly for a long time to come..
Charlie Who ????.. as you see Charlie we have forgotten you already..
HH.

In my opinion Charlie suffers from that big jolly green giant syndrome,,, jealously.
This was a guy who was so used to the headlines every week,, whether it was to do with Celtic or something else Charlie was always in the news.
He loved every minute of the adulation he got from supporters and the press,, but now that people are asking,,,,WHO IS CHARLIE NICHOLAS.,, he finds this hard to understand ...the truth of the matter is he was mediocre,,he was never going to be a Jinky,Lennox,,Connolly,, Dalgleish,,etc.
This is a boy who lived in a bubble where everybody could see him,and he loved every minute of it,he was not a team player,,he was a crowd pleaser,and to be fair he did please the crowd on occassion,Charlie went from being a shark in Scottish football to a goldfish in English football,small pond big pond syndrome,, but once again he has people talking about him,maybe not in the way he would like but still talking..but he will be forgotten again 24 hours from now but Eddie wont..
Up until today this young Bhoy has conducted himself in a very proper manner and we cannot really ask anymore of him,we saw how champagne Charlie acted as a 21 year old,,I know who I would rather have as an ambassador for Glasgow Celtic.. and as far as celebrations are concerned,this Bhoy is a very quiet individual who celebrates in the way he feels at the time.
HH.
(y) no more words needed

HH.
šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘
Great post GS

HH šŸ€

HH.

Very well said.

If you read the way the retard put that was to make it look as if he was having a go at eddy about ability. He wasn't, he was saying he wished he celebrated more. That's different. They know many celtic fans would jump on it and they have. Plenty of what he says is pish, but here it is being put over as something darker and people have been hooked on that.

He is an arse hole of the tallest order,Nicholas,should just give it a rest ,some of the stupidest celebrations was Crouch, with that ā€˜robotā€™ dance ! The lad is down to earth and letā€™s his talent shine through ,jealousy shine with the clown ,hh

If you read the way the retard put that was to make it look as if he was having a go at eddy about ability. He wasn't, he was saying he wished he celebrated more. That's different. They know many celtic fans would jump on it and they have. Plenty of what he says is pish, but here it is being put over as something darker and people have been hooked on that.

The celebration bit didnt bother me, that's obviously bollocks. It's the "moreloss is closing the gap" bit that annoyed me.
Nicolarse takes absolutely no notice of Scottish football. I'd be interested to know the last time he actually watched a Celtic match that didnt involve sevco.

Back