hh mm 11 members , 6 profiles

Agree, Michael. I just did some poking around, and it's in Preferences. You can check a box (or uncheck it, actually) so folks can't see when you're on. That kind of defeats the purpose, IMHO, and it's something that maybe the Admins should consider removing.

Some of the people like myself who choose not to declare when their online are not hiding commodore.

Im one of the most vocal members online therefore would defeat the purpose if i was hiding.

Agree, Michael. I just did some poking around, and it's in Preferences. You can check a box (or uncheck it, actually) so folks can't see when you're on. That kind of defeats the purpose, IMHO, and it's something that maybe the Admins should consider removing.
before this blog was up and running,some posters were abused on other sites, L, sites with no moderation,our ghirl's in particular, had the most vile filth aimed at them,that's why this site is so good,offering a degree of protection through anonimity,we know social media is monitered, by governments,police,prospective employers and trolls, so i understand why some of our members wish to remain anonymous,me,personally, ah'm a pensioner and ah don't give a phuq!!!! COYBIG!!!

Members online

Back