hh mm 11 members , 6 profiles

The transparency surely comes across in the posts though.

Its not when im on but what i say that is up for judgement surely.
Maria,whether your name comes up on "members on-line" or not,everything ye post can be seen by members and guests alike the only thing i can see is, if you you don't appear online you can't be p.m'd,hey but i'm no techie, ah'm a pensioner who disnae give a phuq! so bring it on,ya judean peoples front,feckin roman's aye and the feckin illinois feckin nazi party as well!!!!! Hic!!!

It is well documented that the huns on cblog could tell when i was on noise and how long for etc although their plantpot heads never allowed for just remaining logged in.

They do not need to know my timetable or indeed anything about me. Although bad at dpelling and counting i do accept they can read but im not here for their tracking or contact. God forbid.

before this blog was up and running,some posters were abused on other sites, L, sites with no moderation,our ghirl's in particular, had the most vile filth aimed at them,that's why this site is so good,offering a degree of protection through anonimity,we know social media is monitered, by governments,police,prospective employers and trolls, so i understand why some of our members wish to remain anonymous,me,personally, ah'm a pensioner and ah don't give a phuq!!!! COYBIG!!!

Michael, my hero ???

If not logging in as a member and being hidden protects you from abuse then I'm all for it. We complained about people logging in as guests , being anon. So just thought it was odd we were doing it even as members. I have no experience of the abuse aimed at anyone on other sites but for sure if it protects you from it by not logging in as a member then I totally understand

If not logging in as a member and being hidden protects you from abuse then I'm all for it. We complained about people logging in as guests , being anon. So just thought it was odd we were doing it even as members. I have no experience of the abuse aimed at anyone on other sites but for sure if it protects you from it by not logging in as a member then I totally understand

You can only be trolled live online in here, a guest cannot post, therefore like all sites if you log in with a fake ID to troll someone you are going to be soon pissed off yourself as the troll creating all those fake ids when you keep getting reported and slung off.
When you come across most sites now even as a non member you have to by law agree to the data protection notices that appear ie the accept button, most sites and no doubt this one will therefore have installed a traffic counter to gauge the sites success on visitors to the site, this is what we will be seen, they, the numbers, will not automatically tail off unless you go out and back in yourself i would imagine, or that the page is set to automatically refresh at a set time. But the priciple applies guests cannot post therefore your troll is registered even if it is a fake id. Report them and have them removed or use the preferences to block them in your chats.

Last edited:
I've never logged off this site since the date I have been a member because I always forget my passwords on other sites so I don't log of if I don't have to

Correct me if I'm wrong, commodore64, but I understood your original post(s) to mean that your concern was that there were people who could sign on as members, not show up on the "Members online" list and harass/troll people while being invisible to others who are listed on the "Members online" -- hence "anonymity" in that respect. Did I get that right? I completely agree that if anonymity protects one from abuse, then it's a good thing.

Members online

Latest posts

Back