Hibernian Game at Paradise

Prague67Bhoy

I know it is only Tuesday, but Saturday cannot come soon enough for me. I am looking forward to this match more than I ever imagined, perhaps because currently Hibernian sit above us in the league table. Should we have one eye on the game with RB Leipzig or play the strongest startring team possible? Personally, I would ge glad to see a more settled starting eleven.

I do not think Hibs will be easy. Neil Lennon has them set up very well and I expect a real test. Win....and we are flying again, but anything less than a win will bring lots of questions.

I agree pal, neil lennon i respect 100%, he gets his players fighting for him and the team.

Admirable qualities. HH ☘️

Should send out the same team that destroyed St Johnstone. Try and get a settled team that will hopefully go on a good run and storm to the top of the table ?

I know it is only Tuesday, but Saturday cannot come soon enough for me. I am looking forward to this match more than I ever imagined, perhaps because currently Hibernian sit above us in the league table. Should we have one eye on the game with RB Leipzig or play the strongest startring team possible? Personally, I would ge glad to see a more settled starting eleven.[/QUOTE don’t think we are in the position to play weakend teams anymore,league must be our total focus,,,personally couldn’t care less for Europe,there’s always next year,

I can't really explain why but I believe we will win this one quite comfortably.

Just a feeling.

I can't really explain why but I believe we will win this one quite comfortably.

Just a feeling.

I wish I shared you're optimism. I don't think this will be an easy game. And win it 'comfortably'. Until the last game we haven't won a game 'comfortably' all season. Look at our results, most have been 1-0. We need to get our strikers, both of them, scoring again. Hopefully the break will have done them good. We will see.

Hail Hail Brincbhoy, I am not sure it will be a high scoring game either. But if we take it 1 - 0 then I will be happy. Like other posters, I sense Hibs will be biting at our heels for the whole season.

I wish I shared you're optimism. I don't think this will be an easy game. And win it 'comfortably'. Until the last game we haven't won a game 'comfortably' all season. Look at our results, most have been 1-0. We need to get our strikers, both of them, scoring again. Hopefully the break will have done them good. We will see.

I can assure you, I'll not be back on this thread if I'm wrong ... which happens quite often ?

Members online

Back