Hibernian vs Celtic - All comments here

Neuro-linguistic programming! :eek: Did BR genuinely use that term? Fucking hell that makes him sound like he's the exalted leader of some kool aid drinking doomsday cult :LOL:
It was written about at the time along with the dossier he reportedly gives to all his players. I am starting to suspect that some of the players need to dust off said dossier and have a read through it to refresh their memories of 'year 1'.

Last edited:
Apparently the highest paid player in Scotland. Stealing a wage at the moment.
His talent should return 20 goals a season every year till he's 32. He has the gifts but just seems to lack the grit or confidence at the moment. I want him to turn it on so bad cause we would run away with the league.
WHO????

Watched a recording of the match,not impressed we look really jaded also missed a lot of our first team players ,the subs did not make any impression at all, January is still 3weeks away and some big games over that time,hope the injury list is reduced quickly because we need them badly ,yes we lost a battle but the war goes on HH

That’s a bit harsh on Hayes ?
I dont care. Theres loads giving it to Sinclair on here. So Hayes is getting it from me. We should never have signed him hes a cunt. He had loads of anti Celtic tweets on his account which he deleted when we bought him. Get rid of this wage thief.

I dont care. Theres loads giving it to Sinclair on here. So Hayes is getting it from me. We should never have signed him hes a cunt. He had loads of anti Celtic tweets on his account which he deleted when we bought him. Get rid of this wage thief.

Hayes has been patchy at best and worse. He hasn't been given the chances that Sinclair has been given and nor should he. He's looked ok at times but never as frustrating as Sinclair.

I thought it was a strange signing. He was always going to be a squad player, which is the last thing we needed.

That said, both your posts about him are very harsh.

Didn’t know about the anti-Celtic stuff from him.

3 subs? My arse. Hayes is feching useless, he's not only ugly, he's a fecking hun.

Johnny Hayes did ok in my opinion. In the time he had he tried to drive at Hibs, not always successfully but he kept at it. Likewise Morgan and Mikey Bhoy, the three of them at least tried to work Hibs. Prior to their introduction, only Jamesie seemed to be up for it.

As for his background and looks, I couldn't give a fuck mate. I don't know anything about his Twitter history either. As far as I'm concerned he's deserving of my support as long as he is a Celtic player.

?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back