Hibs v Celtic 7:45pm KO, Wednesday 24th May Easter Road, Edinburgh.

55years ago Jock Stein joined Celtic as manager his first game was against Airdria we won 6-0 that night it was a Tuesday night big Yogi scored the first one and Wee Bertie the other 5 from then until the end of the season Jock put out different combinations of players I saw most of them and it was a great time to be a Celtic supporter we just knew that He was going to take us to top win or lose everybody just bought into what was happening ,tonight I hope we can get a good score against Hibs in memory of JOCK

55years ago Jock Stein joined Celtic as manager his first game was against Airdria we won 6-0 that night it was a Tuesday night big Yogi scored the first one and Wee Bertie the other 5 from then until the end of the season Jock put out different combinations of players I saw most of them and it was a great time to be a Celtic supporter we just knew that He was going to take us to top win or lose everybody just bought into what was happening ,tonight I hope we can get a good score against Hibs in memory of JOCK
Thought for a minute you were Eamonn Andrews with his big red book Digger. Now, THAT is a memory. Lucky, Lucky bhoys we certainly are !

I'm in the Netherlands on business this week with a work colleague who is a fellow Tim. We came into a Chinese restaurant in Den Haag and the Chinese waiter saw my Celtic polo shirt and ran away all excited. He returned with another waiter who is Romanian - he proudly showed us his Celtic tattoos! Them brought us free beers. 🍺🍺 We are everywhere and turn up in unexpected places.

C'mon the Bhoys. Get tore into the Hibees!

I'm hoping ( naturally) that Bain has a great game, plays well, reward for staying as our back up , never know might yet end up he's got better since Joe arrived ( let's be optimistic ).

Good to see Forrest and Welsh on bench.

A real chance for some players tonight, Haksabanovic and iwata especially for a place in the final starting XI but also Oh, and Kobayashi to redeem himself we've seen he can play , just need to see if he is ready to step into CB for a period of time else Welsh or iwata take it off him.

Quite a few tonight should be grateful of such a super opportunity , ½the team really, Ralston, Bernabei, Kobayashi, Bain

Tear the hibs another new one

COYBIG HH 🍀

(Just heard moreorless is starting for sevco, that is pure desperation ) 😅

Is River City on or something?
Where's all the hibees fans?
Forgot there's a game on?

Oh well it's only a European place they're playing for 🤷🏻‍♂️

What a save Bain on the line, Bernabei , Haksabanovic showing well early doors as well .

Kobayashi? Hoping he grows into the game

Members online

Latest posts

Back