Hibs v Celtic 7:45pm KO, Wednesday 24th May Easter Road, Edinburgh.

Magnificent 7

Sky not showing this one live I'm afraid 🙄
Hibs are providing a club pay-per-view service for a £12.99 fee on their online streaming platform.
Obviously not ideal so any stream links please pm members who request it or for most it will be boaxes at the ready.

The Champions have done well against Hibs this season winning all 3 outings and racking up the goals so it would be good to return to that type of form given our recent dip.
Expecting a tough game as 5th place gets a European qualifying slot if we win Scottish Cup, so Hibs still got everything to play for.

Hope to see a settled back central pairing these next two games and would prefer Kobayashi in there alongside Starfelt.
I think we are all looking for a wee lift to get us back into party mode.
Will be close I think with the objective of 3pts getting us back to the right place.
The Ref for this one is Kevin Clancy with Andrew Dallas on Var.

Would love to see Ange do something different tomorrow night, try 3 at the back with wingers as wing backs, a Pep like 3-2-4-1

Hart
Welsh Starfelt Kobayashi
Iwata McGregor
Abada Hatate Haksabanovic Maeda
Oh
I'm like you Gary - not too worried about 3 points or lots of goals (but both welcome if they happen), but more about trying different things with players/tactics/both. As long as the performance is good then not so bothered about the result as I'm more concerned with long-term development of the team, and individuals.

I'd be happy to try a 3 CB set-up. It maybe takes some pressure off of Kobayashi and Welsh as well, but gets more bodies into midfield and attack (although the inverted full backs does do this to an extent). We will still be Champions if it doesn't prove to be a success.

Members online

Latest posts

Back