Hibs v Celtic - Easter Road on Easter Sunday, could be rather Beautiful - all comments here

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
CELTIC travelled through to Easter Road at roughly the same time last season knowing that a win would make us 7IAR champions but on that day Neil Lennon got the better of Brendan Rodgers and we had to wait until the next week when we played the Rangers at Paradise. We know how that one went. If Hearts don't lose on Saturday we can be Champions on Sunday and it just might happen.

Our win in the Scottish Cup Quarter Final at Easter Road is even more impressive when you look at the Hibs form since their new manager came in.

Of course things could go the other way, the Rangers win on Saturday against a weakened Hearts - Levein is Scottish football's dark arts master - and the gap is down to 8 points. If Hibs beat us it will stay that way with four games to go - two of which are at Pittodrie and Ibrox. Both Kilmarnock and Hearts will sit in at Celtic Park and try to do what Livingston did to us. But that's all doomsday stuff - we need to door business on Sunday and Neil Lennon wants this won asap, ahead of the Cup Final and his job interview.

Expect no slips up and another 2-0 win for the Bhoys....mon the Jam Tarts!

What do you think?

I can't see Hearts beating the Zombies. As decent as their form has been this season, they've been horrendous every time they've played the tribute act, home and away. Levein is the worst thing to happen to Scottish football since Walter Smith.

Hopefully Celtic can carry our form against Aberdeen into this game, though I think Hibs present a tougher task because they'll actually try to beat us.

CELTIC travelled through to Easter Road at roughly the same time last season knowing that a win would make us 7IAR champions but on that day Neil Lennon got the better of Brendan Rodgers and we had to wait until the next week when we played the Rangers at Paradise. We know how that one went. If Hearts don't lose on Saturday we can be Champions on Sunday and it just might happen.

Our win in the Scottish Cup Quarter Final at Easter Road is even more impressive when you look at the Hibs form since their new manager came in.

Of course things could go the other way, the Rangers win on Saturday against a weakened Hearts - Levein is Scottish football's dark arts master - and the gap is down to 8 points. If Hibs beat us it will stay that way with four games to go - two of which are at Pittodrie and Ibrox. Both Kilmarnock and Hearts will sit in at Celtic Park and try to do what Livingston did to us. But that's all doomsday stuff - we need to door business on Sunday and Neil Lennon wants this won asap, ahead of the Cup Final and his job interview.

What do you think?
Avril quoted as saying they've let themselves doon v The FILTH but he duz hav a tendancy tae play a weakened team! As u say a draw duz us & any other Manager apart fae this Prick used tae regurarly HUMP THE SCUM at Tynecastle!! Hopefully Big Ipceeoozo (cdny be bothad spellin it??? will knock them aboot & grab at least a draw & then its Party time Easter Sun????????????

Fuck Hearts, don't expect any favours from them. We just need to keep winning and the title is ours. NL should know Hibs inside out, he built them, he knows their strengths and weaknesses. We just need our players to produce their own A game. Expect more meaty challenges. We'll win this one.

Hertz will go into " not getting injured before the cup final mode " against the long deed fae Govan. Zombies will be back on top of the world after taking care of them.

On the other hand on Sunday Neil and squad will be desperate to get some momentum going and will play with an intensity that will blow Dempsters mob away, 3 v 1 the hoops, bid Ed, CALMAC and Timo with the goals.

Avril quoted as saying they've let themselves doon v The FILTH but he duz hav a tendancy tae play a weakened team! As u say a draw duz us & any other Manager apart fae this Prick used tae regurarly HUMP THE SCUM at Tynecastle!! Hopefully Big Ipceeoozo (cdny be bothad spellin it??? will knock them aboot & grab at least a draw & then its Party time Easter Sun????????????
Good point, big Ikpeazu (i dunno if thats spelt right either) is on form and is a handful in a big Bobo playing up front kind of way. I expect him to be 'rested'.

Good point, big Ikpeazu (i dunno if thats spelt right either) is on form and is a handful in a big Bobo playing up front kind of way. I expect him to be 'rested'.
Aye m8 wiz rested fur last game at Diepox then brot bak aganest Hibeez! So fukin blatant the way this Cunt lies doon tae the FILTH that I think this wd be their 8th victory on the trot aganest them! When u consider this pub team has lost tae Killie 3 times, Dundee twice & Hamilton, St. Johnstone & Hibs fuk knows how many times its Sooo Corrupt its kno true! ???..Know we'll PUMP baith Hibs & Killie but fur selfish reasons..ie Party Sun am hopin the Farts il tk a point..Wishful thinking probably??????

Ive just read that John 'no surrender' Beaton is the ref for the Hearts game. So theres no chance of a Sevco loss there. A sending off for the tarts and 2 pens for Sevco should see them win comfortably.
Aye drank the Crown Loyal dry last time & repeat prob on the cards Sat?????..This Fukin Wanka is sooo blatant its no true..nuther Tiny Wharton or Boaby Davison..BASTARD!!?????

About holding a grudge for 33years
I hate Rapid Vienna with a passion have done for fuck knows how long (30years??) I look for there results and when they lose I get a warm fuzzy feeling inside. Like we all do when sevco get beat. I can't see that going away anytime soon

About holding a grudge for 33years
I hate Rapid Vienna with a passion have done for fuck knows how long (30years??) I look for there results and when they lose I get a warm fuzzy feeling inside. Like we all do when sevco get beat. I can't see that going away anytime soon

Throw in Porto and A Madrid with Rapid and thats the 3 non Scottish clubs I love to see lose.

I expect the big Huns to win 3-0 on Saturday.

This is the establishment throwing the Haily Mary; It's likely they'll win every game by hook or by crook bar us at Mordor.

So we must do the business and win the next two matches required, v Hibs, and Killie to end their slimmest of hopes.

A speciality of Lennon's CL victories was the team starting at great tempo in crucial games. This is required on Sunday; manage that, and we could coast it by 3 or 4.

I can't see us winning the league on sunday hearts will as they always do lay down on the alter of the almighty rangers no shame hearts are still thier wee pup.but we still need the points against hibs that's all that mates.

I have a feeling we are in for a cracking game on Sunday. It would be great for Neil Lennon to win the league there. Kamberi getting sent off would be a bonus for NL too.( loved the wee clip o Broonie winding him up after El Capitan scored in the cup game)
If the Bhoys play like they did last Sunday we will score 3 or 4.
Canna see Sevco beating the embra huns on Saturday.
We will win the League on Easter Sunday
HH

What do you think?
I would be stunned if hearts dont surrender the 3pts by a margin of 3or 4 nil the usual shite from the diets

Members online

Back