Hibs v Celtic - Easter Road, Wednesday 27 October kick-off 7.45pm, live on Hibs PPV £14.99

Joe (all heart) Hart and Ange showing their class, their commitment and connection with the fans and that they truly know what it means to be Celtic.

Love it
The Bhoys know what it means to us
Big Joe, some Man
And Ange, it's not his first BBQ, in spite of what the MSM and the Huns think, he's proving the doubters wrong
Stay the course Bhoys, it's a long season and they don't hand out trophies in October
YNWA

COYBIG

Ange is fuckin' about with the team far too much.

Livi must have been doing the twist when they found out Kyogo was out and our top player wasn't starting today.....with the chance to go top it was absolutely madness stupid bonkers leaving him out.
Ange must have assumed we would waltz this game and he wouldn't be needed...keeping him out for a Euro competition we have little if any chance of ever winning......

I said as much to the guys around me when we found out what the team was 40 mins before kick off....about half were criticising me before the start ....all were tapping my shoulders acknowledging I was right at 3 mins to 5 when they were leaving in complete frustration.....
Yesterday I thought it would be 3 or 4 nil....at half two today I said to my Celtic buddies I've got a bad feeling about this........suggesting we will be lucky to get a win and likely end up chasing the game.....

I swear to all on here today that was my fears and said so.....though I still thought we would scrape it.
:cry::cry:

They went all out to gain a point and stop us from scoring.
Didnot really care how they done it, they knew Madden would allow all the fouling, and that is exactly what that moron did.
OK we messed up but the agenda is already in place for the Govan lot to win the league and the Cup games.
Disgusted with Scottish football and why no one is calling it out.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back