Hibs v Celtic - Match Thread, all comments here

Matchday!!!

I've donated £15 smackeroonies to the Hibs TV chappies so I'd better get a good return on my investment today Bhoys!

Hopefully, we can come away with 3pts. I don't give a rats ass how we get them just as long as they're added to the season's points tally come ten to five this evening.

Team-wise, I couldn't possibly guess the way selections have been in the past but thankfully it seems like Eddy is firing again after his France exploits.

Laxalt will continue at LB unless he loses a toe between now and 3 pm. Come to think about it, he'd probably still start minus the digit.

Rumours that Ajer might start even though he's not fit are a slight worry but as long as the Duffer is warming the bench we're in with a shout!

Surely Griff will get some more game time today, although I can see NL going with Eddy up front alone supported by Christie, to begin with.

Ajeti will play a part and Klimala weighed in with a goal for Poland midweek so he's still around the fringes.

Desperately want to see Turnbull get some playing time but I doubt he'll get much more than a 5min cameo near the end as long as we're ahead by a couple.

Exciting news that Mikey J is on the comeback trail. Love that boy's silky skills! Big Jullien to return for a squad appearance today maybe?

Anyway, it's great to be back for some league action so let's get the 10IAR train back on the rails with a victory in the capital today. 3-1 the Hoops.

HH guys

ps. Thanks to the pretendy gers for their hilarious half-year accounts. :ROFLMAO:

Matchday!!!

I've donated £15 smackeroonies to the Hibs TV chappies so I'd better get a good return on my investment today Bhoys!

Hopefully, we can come away with 3pts. I don't give a rats ass how we get them just as long as they're added to the season's points tally come ten to five this evening.

Team-wise, I couldn't possibly guess the way selections have been in the past but thankfully it seems like Eddy is firing again after his France exploits.

Laxalt will continue at LB unless he loses a toe between now and 3 pm. Come to think about it, he'd probably still start minus the digit.

Rumours that Ajer might start even though he's not fit are a slight worry but as long as the Duffer is warming the bench we're in with a shout!

Surely Griff will get some more game time today, although I can see NL going with Eddy up front alone supported by Christie, to begin with.

Ajeti will play a part and Klimala weighed in with a goal for Poland midweek so he's still around the fringes.

Desperately want to see Turnbull get some playing time but I doubt he'll get much more than a 5min cameo near the end as long as we're ahead by a couple.

Exciting news that Mikey J is on the comeback trail. Love that boy's silky skills! Big Jullien to return for a squad appearance today maybe?

Anyway, it's great to be back for some league action so let's get the 10IAR train back on the rails with a victory in the capital today. 3-1 the Hoops.

HH guys

ps. Thanks to the pretendy gers for their hilarious half-year accounts. :ROFLMAO:
Get yer money back with sky bet,timo Werner to have 1or more shots on target was 1/8 now even money free money methinks

I hope we play without fear and go forward and attack,to often lately we have passed the ball around the pitch,yes the other teams sit in but we have players more than capable of haveing a shot from outside the box and someone needs to take up James F mantle and get some crosses into the box,at times we overthink the game when we should be bossing it HH

Guesstimate time.

Bain.
Elhamed Duffy Biton Laxalt.
Broonie n Calmac.
Ryan Turnbull Eli.
Eddie.

Was going to go for another 6 v 2 win for Celtic v Hibs, but as I've got Big Duffy playing I'm going for 6 nil Celtic 🤔.

Goals from Eddie n Eli a brace each Ryan ans Big Shane to grab the others.

H.H

In Neil we trust.
You left out Tom Rogic its only since Lenny put him back in the team we started firing again.

Rite celtic let's get this show back on the road starting way good win against the H.I.HIBEES (see wit I did there🤣) after we beat that mob today let's get on a run and put that rotten mob under some pressure let's go to 10 in a row hehehe

News

Eleven Scotland Under-21 players and two backroom staff are self-isolating after three of the players tested positive for Covid-19.

The positive tests were recorded after the players returned to their clubs following Tuesday's defeat in Greece and those three players are to isolate for 10 days from 20 November.

Back