Hibs v Celtic - Match Thread, all comments here

News

Eleven Scotland Under-21 players and two backroom staff are self-isolating after three of the players tested positive for Covid-19.

The positive tests were recorded after the players returned to their clubs following Tuesday's defeat in Greece and those three players are to isolate for 10 days from 20 November.
Wonder if that includes Ferguson & McCrorie ahead of game tomorrow :mad:

Same starting 11 as Motherwell game a fortnight ago. Turnbull not on the bench suggesting he is one of those from Scotland U21s who is self isolating. Eddy on the bench.

Bain
Frimpong Bitton Ajer Laxalt
Brown McGregor
Christie Rogic Elyounoussi
Ajeti
Subs - Barkas, Elhamed, Taylor, Duffy, Ntcham, Henderson, Edouard, Griffiths, Klimala

Same starting 11 as Motherwell game a fortnight ago. Turnbull not on the bench suggesting he is one of those from Scotland U21s who is self isolating. Eddy on the bench.

Bain
Brown McGregor
Ajeti
Subs - Barkas, Elhamed, Taylor, Duffy, Ntcham, Henderson, Edouard, Griffiths, Klimala
In fairness, i think that team deserved the start after last performance
If they play as well, i'll be happy

As I'd posted earlier 3 1 to the hoops. Need to win and love to to win with that old swagger back and no nonsense defending with plenty scored non conceded. Am I wanting too much troops? Or does any sort of scruffy win do at this point in time.? ☘️☘️
Performance and result would be nice
A jammy win
A pish win
A deflection
An own goal in the 108th minute of injury time
Who cares this year

Bain
Brown McGregor
Ajeti
Playing Ajeti again and ignoring Griffiths may cost us dearly.

Members online

Latest posts

Back