Hibs v Celtic - Match Thread, all comments here

Or just get Monster Muncher Boyd standing on the reinforced Sky scaffolding - mind you, he'd be lucky to launch that 🐷 more than 6 inches off the ground.
Jesus suffering fuck..........you'd need one of Kim Jung Un's nuclear specials to even make a dent in that fat fuckwit!!!

The world's largest monolith of lard and saturated fat can not be moved. Even Samson could'nae buckle they thunderthighs?

Big lustig is one of them celtic players that brings a big smile to your face bride bhoy he was a great servant to the cause of the 10 and he done it with humour and a lot of talent he won't be forgotten.
I think we are missing those big characters in the dressing room during this high pressure season. Lustig & Johnny Hayes were good personalities that gee'd up the bhoys, shared a laugh or gave a rocket or encouragement as required.

20200503_134138.jpg

I think we are missing those big characters in the dressing room during this high pressure season. Lustig & Johnny Hayes were good personalities that gee'd up the bhoys, shared a laugh or gave a rocket or encouragement as required.

View attachment 12008
That's a terrific point, BB. It can't be emphasised enough how important a role these boys can play behind the scenes.

Even recently with the Bolingoli debacle, he might not have been the player we hoped for, but it seems that the team enjoyed his company.

Time moves on and new characters have to find their voice, but that's a few pivotal figures we've lost over just a couple of seasons and that has an impact.

Actually adds a bit more credence to MD's chant of Come Home Charlie And Face Them.

View attachment 12008
100%bridebhoy lustig was definitely a character sometimes you don't know what you've got till its gone his goal against sevco was one of the best against the new company iv ever seen we have been truly blessed with some great Scandinavian players I think they just like playing in the warmer climate.

A class player but his career has been blighted by recurring injuries. He is hoing to suffer badly from arthritis in his later years. He could fit straight in with us but not sure how much we'd need him now our other players are returning. His pay would have to be waited heavily towards appearances. I can't see this happening but I wish him all the best for the future.
He does have the award for the best tackle i've ever seen on a football pitch , to be that aggresive and not even giving away a foul
that was the most perfectly timed assault ever, a milli-second later and they'd still be scraping parts of the never ending turncoat aff that pitch
doesnt bear thinking about ......
then again :)

Thought I'd kick this off early as some are getting bored with the International break however good the other night was.
One thing I'd like to say is that reading Sumonavic still without a club and think we could do worse than offer a deal to bring him back as cover. Stranger things have happened.
Your a hard man to please Stevie, this is the only international break i can remember that been anything other than turgid :)

Members online

Latest posts

Back