Hibs v Celtic - Match Thread, all comments here

Well here goes from a man who talks shite. If need be bring back Shane Duffy to reorganise this team. Since he left lennon has been lost without him. So if you can't see it then your blinded by the shite you watch with tinted glasses.
Basically nothing

In the long run it may be a good point ,like any other time off the season we would be satisfied with a point after that pish but due to unforseen circumstances ,the huns have a huge advantage and it won't be long until we will have to win every game that's left this season and that's not going to happen the huns have their tails up and don't look like dropping points like they did last season but there's still a long way to go never give up to we win the cup and the Scottish football league

I’m not being paid millions to keep players fit - you know, probably the most basic task in Lennon’s job description and still he fails at it.
So if players are not fit what happened to Hibs who had a two goal lead and Gerrards huns against Benfica who had a two goal lead. Maybe its just a case of some players now past the sell by date but still good enough to get a draw but no use in our quest.

That team got beat by hearts a couple of weeks ago.it's time dermott before its to late it might be to late now we've come this far let's not fall at the last hurdle. Thiers so much riding on this season your a man that makes the big decisions we have seen how ruthless you can be it's that time finish your dream make it happen.

In the long run it may be a good point ,like any other time off the season we would be satisfied with a point after that pish but due to unforseen circumstances ,the huns have a huge advantage and it won't be long until we will have to win every game that's left this season and that's not going to happen the huns have their tails up and don't look like dropping points like they did last season but there's still a long way to go never give up to we win the cup and the Scottish
Aye rite billy
Its fools like you that keep inadequate managers in a job. Do you hear me william.

I am sorry to say that after the last week guessing about the financial state of sevco we have had to even things up on the pitch.
I have no doubt now that lenny is just a puppet for this board in there effort of keeping the scum alive.
On a football front I feel insulated to be treated like a muppet on having to constantly watch another load of shite yet again today.
Heads need to roll if there is to be any form of change within the club.
I do believe lenny is the scapegoat and hope if he has any dignity left, is to walk away from a board that seems more interested in keeping scum alive than that of our supporters wishes.
We have been a shambles for to long out on the pitch where it really counts for our support, team selections, tactics etc etc are none existent, why I don't know.
To hand a rival team 2 goals is unacceptable, lucky for us the hibbes were just as generous handing them back to us.
We have major problems of our own making within the whole set up, now for me is who is going to sort this shitshow out?

I will remain positive and continue to do so...if you don't like it fine.....if we win the league I'll love it...if we don't then we don't deserve it....but it's sport and sometimes teams and people lose......
Stick tae yer guns docco, especially when the history mans involved an absolute alkie bastard who hates sevco a wee bit more then Celtic , bawbag

Hibs today play it long and direct then the midfield join in same with the Huns when they beat us defensively from corners and free kicks we are hopeless and that goes for our corners there isn't a great threat the desire seems to be lacking for some reason. Can the manager sort it or is he and his coaching team the root cause of the problems so far this season out players have given us glimpses of what they can do to teams, the game against Lille we countered them on the break got a 2 goal lead missed a couple of chances to make it 3 then came out for the 2nd half and looked as if we tried to defend that lead should have lost the game but held on for a draw. Decision making in and off the pitch has cost us all season and it is soul destroying at times watching it

Last edited:
Back