Hibs v Celtic - Match Thread, all comments here

Well we all know our choice won't convince the men in long trousers but we need them to work on it. We need someone to give us a system we can work from. Lennon rely on to many of the same players week in week out to create a system. Should they get someone in then we build from there and maybe just maybe its in time to fuck the huns at ipox. With lennon and his constant wrong team selection and set ups we are heading towards a hiding.
WHO IS OUR CHOICE

WHO IS OUR CHOICE
fc,550x550,white.u1.jpg

WHO IS OUR CHOICE
Can we get anyone who is prepared to stand up to this board Bigian65?
I find it unbelievable that lenny can not see what is going wrong out on the pitch so constantly this season, and yet has the players to change things.
At this stage I would like a manager with a fighting spirit which lenny seems to have lost.
As a name maybe Sean dyche at Burnley

The ONLY way we will win this league is if Celtic go to the bank and borrow 50 Mil...Yes 50 million quid and buy VERY GOOD QUALITY players ....spending the whole lot going absofuckinglutely bonkers mental in the January window.

Everything is at stake here and if they don't spend Galacticos style they will lose 50M in ST's hospitality, merch and car parking...... BEFORE NEXT JUNE IS OUT.

We will lose so much more than 50 Million, so to win this league and owe a fortune is a worthwhile compromise......or no debt = no ten, no league and no fans, money or Europe.

My lecturer once said 50% of something is better than 100% of nothing.......nothing being NOTHING NEXT SEASON.

The hun filth have been in debt for 20 years and don't give a shit, we must do the same AT LEAST FOR THIS SEASON.........THE WHOLE WORLD IS DEPENDING ON US DESTROYING THE EVIL THAT OOZES UNDER THE DOORS OF THE IBROX MIDDEN.
GOOD ALWAYS CONQUERS EVIL, BUT YOU MUST DEFEND WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE......THE BANK IS OUR BEST WEAPON.

COVID WILL RESTRICT FANS RETURNING 'TIL EASTER AND WILL BE TOO LATE......EVEN AWAY FANS WOULD HAVE CHANGED THAT GAME ENOUGH IN OUR FAVOUR.

50 MILLION IS NOTHING TO WHAT IS COMING FOR OUR BOARD IF CHEATS, SCUM, FILTH AND LIARS STEAL THIS LEAGUE FROM US.
THAT IS ASSURED.

They are going bust and know it, they don't care about going bust and are throwing money at stopping us, they even admitted they are going bust in their statement yesterday .....NOT EVEN 24 HOURS AGO......THE VERY LEAST WE CAN DO IS SPEND AND COMPETE .....WE WON'T GO BUST.

WE MUST WIN THIS LEAGUE.

OUR BOARD DON'T REALISE THE HELL THAT IS COMING THEIR WAY.....IF WE DON'T.
Your lecturer was an idiot and you made of the same stuff. That is the biggest load of tripe I have seen on this forum. Just sayin like.

Can we get anyone who is prepared to stand up to this board Bigian65?
I find it unbelievable that lenny can not see what is going wrong out on the pitch so constantly this season, and yet has the players to change things.
At this stage I would like a manager with a fighting spirit which lenny seems to have lost.
As a name maybe Sean dyche at Burnley
SOS to big Johan to come in and gie Lenny a boot up the arse.

He has to be given equal status though. It's still got to better than the 32 managers Derby have got just now.

I am sorry to say that after the last week guessing about the financial state of sevco we have had to even things up on the pitch.
I have no doubt now that lenny is just a puppet for this board in there effort of keeping the scum alive.
On a football front I feel insulated to be treated like a muppet on having to constantly watch another load of shite yet again today.
Heads need to roll if there is to be any form of change within the club.
I do believe lenny is the scapegoat and hope if he has any dignity left, is to walk away from a board that seems more interested in keeping scum alive than that of our supporters wishes.
We have been a shambles for to long out on the pitch where it really counts for our support, team selections, tactics etc etc are none existent, why I don't know.
To hand a rival team 2 goals is unacceptable, lucky for us the hibbes were just as generous handing them back to us.
We have major problems of our own making within the whole set up, now for me is who is going to sort this shitshow out?
The only person who can sort this mess out is Dermot Desmond he needs to put an end to this shambles. He went and got the snake when it wasnt as an important season as this one is. If he dosnt make changes in the Management this week he will definately see a slump in season tickets for next season and every game that we have to watch like todays horror show will bring the numbers down and down
Although he is Dermots puppet getting over £3.000.000 a year P.Lawwell needs to join the chorus of people wanting change or he will be on the road out, with the management.

Refs are desperate to award our opposition a penalty for the slightest reason...even next to no reason, we must be awake to this, first Julien and now Brown as soft as you'll see.......
why is Lenny not getting this through to them.

Madden is a cheating bastard but we gave him reason to be, he thinks viewers see Celtic as being weak and a soft touch which gives him carte blanche powers to treat us even worse like robbing us of a pen in the first half.......looked like a shove in the back to me.

Last edited:
The ONLY way we will win this league is if Celtic go to the bank and borrow 50 Mil...Yes 50 million quid and buy VERY GOOD QUALITY players ....spending the whole lot going absofuckinglutely bonkers mental in the January window.

Everything is at stake here and if they don't spend Galacticos style they will lose 50M in ST's hospitality, merch and car parking...... BEFORE NEXT JUNE IS OUT.

We will lose so much more than 50 Million, so to win this league and owe a fortune is a worthwhile compromise......or no debt = no ten, no league and no fans, money or Europe.

My lecturer once said 50% of something is better than 100% of nothing.......nothing being NOTHING NEXT SEASON.

The hun filth have been in debt for 20 years and don't give a shit, we must do the same AT LEAST FOR THIS SEASON.........THE WHOLE WORLD IS DEPENDING ON US DESTROYING THE EVIL THAT OOZES UNDER THE DOORS OF THE IBROX MIDDEN.
GOOD ALWAYS CONQUERS EVIL, BUT YOU MUST DEFEND WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE......THE BANK IS OUR BEST WEAPON.

COVID WILL RESTRICT FANS RETURNING 'TIL EASTER AND WILL BE TOO LATE......EVEN AWAY FANS WOULD HAVE CHANGED THAT GAME ENOUGH IN OUR FAVOUR.

50 MILLION IS NOTHING TO WHAT IS COMING FOR OUR BOARD IF CHEATS, SCUM, FILTH AND LIARS STEAL THIS LEAGUE FROM US.
THAT IS ASSURED.

They are going bust and know it, they don't care about going bust and are throwing money at stopping us, they even admitted they are going bust in their statement yesterday .....NOT EVEN 24 HOURS AGO......THE VERY LEAST WE CAN DO IS SPEND AND COMPETE .....WE WON'T GO BUST.

WE MUST WIN THIS LEAGUE.

OUR BOARD DON'T REALISE THE HELL THAT IS COMING THEIR WAY.....IF WE DON'T.
Listen mate we all wid fuckin love to do ten but in the cold light of day we have won 9 in a row and won I think 11 trophies in a row fitbaw goes in cycles it was always coming somewhere down the road and this might be the year it ends but we dont need to spend 50 million just to win this season we need to invest definitely in the summer heavily but not the the tune of 50 mill 4 or 5 players will probs move on next year we need to make sure especially if we lose this league that our recruitment is miles better than it is the now we have clearly missed the boat in the summer to strengthen with better players not hit n misses like ajeti,klimala I like klimala but we needed starters not a project striker am fucking fuming with our managers incomings over all his transfers have been missed rather than hits which is so frustrating we knew they hun fucks wid be throwing everything at this season and we gambled on cunts like ajeti I've no gave in way the league quite yet but we are fast out of options it's now or never sorry for the book by the way troops just gutted 😔

Back