Hibs v Celtic - Match Thread, all comments here

I think we are missing those big characters in the dressing room during this high pressure season. Lustig & Johnny Hayes were good personalities that gee'd up the bhoys, shared a laugh or gave a rocket or encouragement as required.

View attachment 12008
i do miss lustig, he was exposed on european nights too often through slowig down
but then, he'd have been the solid part of this years defence

i do miss lustig, he was exposed on european nights too often through slowig down
but then, he'd have been the solid part of this years defence
I love the big nutter but sadly his loss of pace meant his time was probably up when we let him go. Although I thought he might hang around for one more season. I think he will be working again at Parkhead sometime in the future...

Given the circumstances, we landed just fine with Jeremie and The Hat.

It's a shame that Elhamed hasn't had that extended run of games due to injury, illness and wee Jeremie's presence. He lacks a bit of sharpness but he links up well and has a decent delivery.

Given the money that we've pissed away over the years, it wouldn't have been a bad investment to offer Lustig the two-year deal he wanted, even if it was just for continuity and his off-field presence.

Given the circumstances, we landed just fine with Jeremie and The Hat.

It's a shame that Elhamed hasn't had that extended run of games due to injury, illness and wee Jeremie's presence. He lacks a bit of sharpness but he links up well and has a decent delivery.

Given the money that we've pissed away over the years, it wouldn't have been a bad investment to offer Lustig the two-year deal he wanted, even if it was just for continuity and his off-field presence.
i thought when he arrived el h was outstanding

i thought when he arrived el h was outstanding
He's a player, mate.........just needs a solid run of 15-20 games to get right up to top gear.

His timing in the tackle and his tracking were spot on when he came in, but there was signs of that rustiness against Ferencvaros where he got caught the wrong side and couldn't make up the ground. That only takes regular games to fix though, nothing else.

He's a player, mate.........just needs a solid run of 15-20 games to get right up to top gear.

His timing in the tackle and his tracking were spot on when he came in, but there was signs of that rustiness against Ferencvaros where he got caught the wrong side and couldn't make up the ground. That only takes regular games to fix though, nothing else.
yes and gaining confidence helps
he did some really skilful thigs with the ball at times
he's a player no doubt

ps i can spell troops but i'm watching two kittens and they seem to like sitting on my laptop keyboard
first time in years i've had p@ssy voluntarily sit on my lap

i know, i know
Awww you're the man, Stg..........you're going to ease the double entendre burden on Imatim.

Be careful though, he has a tendency to take things down to gutter level, don't let him lead you into the sewer.

It's pretty murky doon there

Members online

No members online now.

Back