Hibs v Celtic - Match Thread, all comments here

see if you could venture just for a minute from the belief that lenny is the WHOLE problem, you might get somewhere on here, but its villification of our manager without any apportion of blame elsewhere that leads to your being humoured and treated as a hun. Its pish at best and within the rants i read you make some sense, but its is lost and ignored as a result.
I don't believe Lennon is the whole problem. He is merely a convenient vehicle for Tory-Hun scum on the board to hand Sevco a lifeline this season. It doesn't take much reading of my posts to ascertain that. Only a deranged idiot or someone with an anti-Celtic agenda would ever label me as a hun. It's fucking laughable.

Weer strugglin....Theyre no....weev money......they have none.....we hae better players.....but dinny play to their potential, fuck knows why.....we can aw have oor own thoughts on why....but ffs its got tae change man....it will not only be OOR 10.....it will be their CL passport....Am faird.....but I live in hope it changes quickly....or its gawny be a slow carcrash.....
It's such an obvious, slowly-moving sabotage. A properly-motivated Celtic team would have come out today to drive a stake through the heart of the Ibrox abomination. Instead they bowed down to fucking spice boys

That's what really has pissed me off today MD, is letting them cheating fucks off the hook yet again.
Get the result today and then go for there jugular and let the bastards bleed to death
it's annoying john, yes, but reality is, we're dropping points for fun, they're not
as much as i embrace all the off field shite, and i really do, it's on the park that matters
yes, they're buying players they can't afford etc.
but they've bought players we could have easily bought and saved a fortune
i hope they get what they should have years ago, the fucking book thrown at them,
but
i'm not making excuses about why they're where they are and why we are where we are
we had better players than them for years and fucked them senseless
we still have better players than them but all of a sudden arent
i want their EBT titles struck to fuck and another wee insolvency event would be nice,
but i'm looking inward within my club for the solution, the fact is their hopefully short lived purple patch is only down to our on-field demise this season

Last edited:
I don't believe Lennon is the whole problem. He is merely a convenient vehicle for Tory-Hun scum on the board to hand Sevco a lifeline this season. It doesn't take much reading of my posts to ascertain that. Only a deranged idiot or someone with an anti-Celtic agenda would ever label me as a hun. It's fucking laughable.
my point, but your crucifiction of him at times seems hun like.
i don't think your a hun, but i can see why your taken to task
your real thoughts are lost in amongst the lenny beating
theres not a chance were giving it to them through tory's etc.etc. thats just pish
i've had my scrapes on here myself so know where you've stood
but there has to be balance

it's annoying john, yes, but reality is, we're dropping points for fun, they're not
as much as i embrace all the off field shite, and i really do, it's on the park that matters
yes, they're buying players they can't afford etc.
but they've bought players we could have easily bought and saved a fortune
i hope they get what they should have years ago, the fucking book thrown at them,
but
i'm not making excuses about why they're where they are and why we are where we are
we had better players than them for years and fucked them senseless
we still have better players than them but all of a sudden arent
i want their EBT titles struck to fuck and another wee insolvency event would be nice,
but i'm looking at my inward within my club for the solution, the fact is their hopefully short lived purple patch is only down to our on-field demise this season
I am only really interested in what we do on the pitch this season of all seasons.
We are not anywhere near where we should be at this stage of a season.
Just thrown them a lifeline is a bit to much for me to take at the moment

eg. lennon's fucking hopeless ?

F Forster
M Lustig
E Ambrose
K Wilson
A Matthews
K Commons
V Wanyama
J Ledley
C Mulgrew
G Samaras (c)
Miku

That team beat Barca 2-1, yes that team

on the night we gave them the freedom of the wings knowing they had nothing in the middle, squeezed the game in the middle of park, beat the greatest team EVER at the top of their game

so he knows tactics, therein lies the proof, done it away in Camp Nou, i was at both but eventually lost to a last minute goal
he's not clueless, just hapless at moment

Yesterday’s gone now and the dust settled on the game, if not the post mortem, it’s a draw and not a defeat although it felt like one, see what the future brings and no longer any point moping, still a long way to go nothing handed out until May. But feels like May already at times.

It’s up to Celtic to sort it nothing we can do, we have bought the seats wait and see how badly they want it and how they achieve it, can only put our trust in them now if it’s not rigged then they must re-act.

Goals conceded tells the story we have been winging it with the defence, goals for pretty sound

F Forster
M Lustig
E Ambrose
K Wilson
A Matthews
K Commons
V Wanyama
J Ledley
C Mulgrew
G Samaras (c)
Miku

on the night we gave them the freedom of the wings knowing they had nothing in the middle, squeezed the game in the middle of park, beat the greatest team EVER at the top of their game

so he knows tactics, therein lies the proof, done it away in Camp Nou, i was at both but eventually lost to a last minute goal
You offer one game from near 10 years ago. How the fuck do you explain this year? Tony Watt scored that 2nd goal. Yeah that Tony Watt. Do we need to re-sign Tony Watt?

Yesterday’s gone now and the dust settled on the game, if not the post mortem, it’s a draw and not a defeat although it felt like one, see what the future brings and no longer any point moping, still a long way to go nothing handed out until May. But feels like May already at times.

It’s up to Celtic to sort it nothing we can do, we have bought the seats wait and see how badly they want it and how they achieve it, can only put our trust in them now if it’s not rigged then they must re-act.

Goals conceded tells the story we have been winging it with the defence, goals for pretty sound

Boab ye have been keepin the faith all season......Am tryin to keep faithful throo an throo....and yer helpin me (y)

all along boab, the goals conceded through individual mistakes are the story of our issues.
8 less goals 10 more points

F Forster
M Lustig
E Ambrose
K Wilson
A Matthews
K Commons
V Wanyama
J Ledley
C Mulgrew
G Samaras (c)
Miku

Yes, that was the greatest game of football I have ever been at - the night the greatest club beat the greatest team in the world!

He has tactical nous when we are under the cosh but struggles these days when we are dominating opposition. Having said that he has mostly been successful as manager with us but I think he needs assistance with coaching our attack.

Yes, that was the greatesr game of football I have ever been at - the night the greatest club beat the greatest team in the world!

He has tactical nous when we are under the cosh but struggles these days when we are dominating opposition. Having said that he has mostly been successful as manager with us but I think he needs assistance with coaching our attack.
Bring in The King tae gie him a hand :unsure: ....That's what I wid dae if I was Lawell....That wid work

You offer one game from near 10 years ago. How the fuck do you explain this year? Tony Watt scored that 2nd goal. Yeah that Tony Watt. Do we need to re-sign Tony Watt?
i'm not trying to explain this year, i'm with you in the times up though, but he's not daft, aint daft and never has beem. can't you accept that perhaps they're letting him down rather than the other way around ?

i'm not trying to explain this year, i'm with you in the times up though, but he's not daft, aint daft and never has beem. can't you accept that perhaps they're letting him down rather than the other way around

Don't know what you quantify as 'daft' but he's fully on board; his mercenary tendencies are well-established.

Members online

Back