Hibs v Celtic - Match Thread, all comments here

Yes, that was the greatest game of football I have ever been at - the night the greatest club beat the greatest team in the world!

He has tactical nous when we are under the cosh but struggles these days when we are dominating opposition. Having said that he has mostly been successful as manager with us but I think he needs assistance with coaching our attack.
yes again i agree and it seems i'm doing a lot of arguing for someone who agrees with everyone
so when we were rattling them in, all attacking stats were up on the snakes time, he needed help ?
i''m NOT the NL appreciation society, i sound like it, but i just don't accept a perfectly capable manager becomes a cabbage overnight

yes again i agree and it seems i'm doing a lot of arguing for someone who agrees with everyone
so when we were rattling them in, all attacking stats were up on the snakes time, he needed help ?
i''m NOT the NL appreciation society, i sound like it, but i just don't accept a perfectly capable manager becomes a cabbage overnight
Yer correct mate....but, the thing is....if the teams gawn doonhill....it has to change....you know the rest.....the manger gets secked.....thats fitbaw and cash

neither do i considering i am daft, but mercenary shit, please elaborate what you mean
df6863f896b240c8abb9c1328027cce7.jpg

That's the Brit national he is standing there for.

I'm with you. I don't believe Lenny has become so bad overnight, but he has apparently lost something. When we were rattling them in we had Damien Duff (or Thommo first time round) as coach - we never replaced him. I like Lennon for all he has achieved but he is struggling at the moment.

Last edited:
Words are flowing out
Like endless rain into a paper cup
They slither while they pass
They slip away across the universe
Pools of sorrow waves of joy
Are drifting through my open mind
Possessing and caressing me
Jai Guru Deva, om
Nothing's gonna change my world
Images of broken light
Which dance before me like a million eyes
They call me on and on across the universe
Thoughts meander like a restless wind
Inside a letter box
They tumble blindly as they make their way
Across the universe
Jai Guru Deva, om
Sounds of laughter shades of earth Get in there :)

Members online

Back