Hibs v Celtic - Match Thread, all comments here

Only talking about yesterday Stevie, Brown deals with the situation as a pro should do no danger, Hibs were not up for the possession game they sat in behind the ball. Brown and Bitton fucked up.Hibs would have welcomed a draw from the off.
We seem to do things like that every other game Boab. An isolated moment of madness we can accept. Lennys "moment" has been all fekn season.

Why are the
A- The unfit players still not fit?
B- The unfit players still getting a game?
C- The other players on the bench not given game time?
Lennon seems to have favourites. He had the last time and it caused a split in the dressing room to the point the tail was wagging the dog. I'm not sure if this is the case this time, but he seems to use very strange techniques.
I would love to know what the truth behind soro and turnbull is and also what actually happened with shved.
I would also like to know why, and he has openly admitted this, he doesn't do tactics? Why he doesn't do video analysis?
Why he won't make a sub until at least the 70th minute? And why the fuck do we look fucked after one half of football?
There's a world a shit I would like to ask him if I ever got the opportunity.

a blame the drink Stevie!Good wee squad on this forum apart fae the few huns but i quite enjoy watching other members rip the pish out them 😂
Nailed it
You can always tell when a copious amount of drink, has been taken
Good forum with the odd sprinkling of undercover Hun behaviour, and armchair football experts
Have a good week everybody and as Gandhi said, 'Try not to be a cunt'
HH

Cheers ally bhoy no apologies required mate big ugly cunt here who as I found out last nite according to the bigot sage pishes the bed😂😂 honestly mate ducks back 😂😂😂👍👍
Thanks Big Ian. It's just that I hate that word restarted. There are lots of, mentally retarded adults in this world who have this illness through no fault of their own, and for TC to use the word restarted in a post to a fellow celt is unforgivable. ☘️☘️

Thanks Big Ian. It's just that I hate that word restarted. There are lots of, mentally retarded adults in this world who have this illness through no fault of their own, and for TC to use the word restarted in a post to a fellow celt is unforgivable. ☘️☘️
Agree again Ally hate that word with a passion.
but huv ti say only one winner in a slag fest
Bigian is ffs funny 😆
Tyrone is a fud imo
Hope no Fuds were upset with any comparisons none were intended just fir 🌲

HH 🌲

Great questions dungloe
We have a huge squad?
same players being played week in,week out
while players costing £millions sit on the bench and don't get a look in!
🍺 :confused:
How many players on the bench Michael are Lenny,s players,we have £12m in Barkas,Klimala,Soro,and Turnbull,put Ajeti on the bench and we are looking at the cost of the sevco sqad which they probably wont pay for..

HH.

How many players on the bench Michael are Lenny,s players,we have £12m in Barkas,Klimala,Soro,and Turnbull,put Ajeti on the bench and we are looking at the cost of the sevco sqad which they probably wont pay for..

HH.
Now that would be a proper question to ask at the AGM.

who is ultimately responsible for greenlighting the signing of players and does the manager have a voice in these discussions?

Back