Hibs v Celtic - Match Thread, all comments here

Sorry if i offended anyone with the hitler post relating to PL. and especially to wee Ian , size matters sort of guy i guess. :p, saying nothing about the situation we are in other than i hope the guy at the top sees the shitfest Pl has put us in and actually gives a fuk to bail us out of it

I dont hate celtic or anyone here, i just get beyond frustrated at people paid crazy wages to do a job many would do for free. Pl & DD have fucked us over. I disagree with the personal stuff thats laid at NL but he was always a patsy. You cant blame NLfor fighting, you have to look at who put him on the frontline, with no weapons

The sacked Big Billy and Tommy Burns so why are we worried about Lenny's feelings?

Aye!

And another Celtic Board done the dirty on Big Jock which I still find deplorable.....it should be all about decency and dignity imo.....if the Celtic Board decree it's time to make a change.....then it should be done in a dignified way.....I think when we stop worrying about people's feelings we lose something.....I could go on.....but I hope you get where I'm coming from.🍀

some only pop up when things are going bad, should they only pop up when things are good? or pop up to the opening of an envelope. don't get that argument, sorry. If i have several children to i value the one that talks the most or the one that says less but thinks more, thats a perspective.

I think this Board are going to find out that the "customers" are going to send them a very strong message in the not too distant future...
Spot on Imatim,if we don't win the league,watch the shortfall in season ticket uptake next season,merchandise sales,doon the stank,and share price nosedivin,if we, the customers can see this, surely tae phuq the Celtic 'money men' can see it as well! 🍺 :mad:

Members online

Latest posts

Back