Hibs v Celtic - Match Thread, all comments here

Theres about 4 hun bastards sitting in this forum at present. All have names that are similiar to their previous disguises and one could not hide his new one due to his fantasy with steeples and bricks and what pipes were made from in days going by, steeple jack and explosions.
Aye, quadrophenic clay certainly has some multiple lack-of-personality disorders, Boab.

He's a charmer though, ain't he? Makes you just want to cuddle his stupid wee humpity back and wee purple-pointy heid.

Bless the wee bugger..........

Ffs Tyrone..you must be a Celtic season ticket holder buddy..they're no welcome oan here did ye no know that? if ye want a welcome oan here pal fuck yer season ticket right in the bin and get yerself a boax and a pair of fluffy slippers.

Whit the welcome criteria is that at the very least ye'v got to be an insomniac, an alcoholic, a multiple divorcee, or a Celtic historian fae California that discovered Celtic oan the interweb 2 fkn years ago.. but ffs Tyrone ye cannae hiv a season ticket buddy!

Then whit ye dae is post pictures of bobbles that's hanging oan yer Christmas tree or miybe if yev got a big hairy dug or a budgie you should post pictures of that every ten fkn minutes...because that's more important than any of the problems that Celtic have.

But whatever ye do tyrone ye cannae talk about the mess that Neil Lennon has fuckin' got us into because that's no that important tae them oan here..as the majority of them hisnae spent £700 oan a fuckin season ticket.

Ye see pal it's all the same mugs that post the same pish oan here and the majority hivnae a season ticket between them.(there's a few exceptions).

Also I don't know if you've noticed that the biggest prick oan here is the loudest and talks the most pish..and also has multiple avatars and talks to himself daily via all his imaginary pals!

Spherical prick I think his name is and he's also Shadow 2, John No` Celtic ghostie, and probably that eejit sandman as well because he talks as much monotonous boring pish as he does.

Btw the tit disnae even know where the London road is..jist tae remind ye spherical prick..it's right outside Celtic park ya fkn eejit..now get it right up the lot of you fkn bawheided widden tim's..there's hardly a real Celtic fan amongst you..
Love to Classiless Clay the only real Cetlic nafny aon hte ionse.
Use the Hun Enigme Dicktionary to unravel
Or yir crayons 🖍 dfu

HH 👀

Ffs Tyrone..you must be a Celtic season ticket holder buddy..they're no welcome oan here did ye no know that? if ye want a welcome oan here pal fuck yer season ticket right in the bin and get yerself a boax and a pair of fluffy slippers.

Whit the welcome criteria is that at the very least ye'v got to be an insomniac, an alcoholic, a multiple divorcee, or a Celtic historian fae California that discovered Celtic oan the interweb 2 fkn years ago.. but ffs Tyrone ye cannae hiv a season ticket buddy!

Then whit ye dae is post pictures of bobbles that's hanging oan yer Christmas tree or miybe if yev got a big hairy dug or a budgie you should post pictures of that every ten fkn minutes...because that's more important than any of the problems that Celtic have.

But whatever ye do tyrone ye cannae talk about the mess that Neil Lennon has fuckin' got us into because that's no that important tae them oan here..as the majority of them hisnae spent £700 oan a fuckin season ticket.

Ye see pal it's all the same mugs that post the same pish oan here and the majority hivnae a season ticket between them.(there's a few exceptions).

Also I don't know if you've noticed that the biggest prick oan here is the loudest and talks the most pish..and also has multiple avatars and talks to himself daily via all his imaginary pals!

Spherical prick I think his name is and he's also Shadow 2, John No` Celtic ghostie, and probably that eejit sandman as well because he talks as much monotonous boring pish as he does.

Btw the tit disnae even know where the London road is..jist tae remind ye spherical prick..it's right outside Celtic park ya fkn eejit..now get it right up the lot of you fkn bawheided widden tim's..there's hardly a real Celtic fan amongst you..
Feckin luv you tae. Asshole.

100%bridebhoy lustig was definitely a character sometimes you don't know what you've got till its gone his goal against sevco was one of the best against the new company iv ever seen we have been truly blessed with some great Scandinavian players I think they just like playing in the warmer climate.
Spot on my man! It’s only after he had gone that I really missed him. Great character!!🇮🇪👍😜

The alternative view that was a cracking read m8, unless your from Dundee that is, but our good man SP will take it in the right manner

😲😲😲😲😲😲 Aw naw busted!!!

Och well the game's up so I may as well come clean on everything......I'm also Spartacus, DB Cooper, the 2nd gunman on the grassy knoll, the Milk Tray Man, the guy who framed Roger Rabbit, the Blair Witch and Bigfoot!

I mean honestly Clay being in your presence is like being in the presence of a real-life Sherlock Holmes......who got a brain injury after falling out his windae trying to iron his curtains.

If I were you I'd stick tae the Scooby Doo mysteries ya bobble heided fuckwit!

😲😲😲😲😲😲 Aw naw busted!!!

Och well the game's up so I may as well come clean on everything......I'm also Spartacus, DB Cooper, the 2nd gunman on the grassy knoll, the Milk Tray Man, the guy who framed Roger Rabbit, the Blair Witch and Bigfoot!

I mean honestly Clay being in your presence is like being in the presence of a real-life Sherlock Holmes......who got a brain injury after falling out his windae trying to iron his curtains.

So your the fkr who left a chocolate stain on ma bed sheets. I’ll get yi Milk tray man 👨

HH 😱

😲😲😲😲😲😲 Aw naw busted!!!

The truth is out,
but at least it's not out there that all 1 of you was the 3 man panel a la 'who are these pepul'

😲😲😲😲😲😲 Aw naw busted!!!

Hi me, how am I doing this evening?

I hope I'm doing well, mate.

By the way, we forgot to mention in that post that we're also Peter Lawwell and Neil Lennon and that we're going to sack ourselves in the morning.

Hi me, how am I doing this evening?

I hope I'm doing well, mate.

By the way, we forgot to mention in that post that we're also Peter Lawwell and Neil Lennon and that we're going to sack ourselves in the morning.

Aye yer good me......well apart from me being busted for being you. 😂

Completely forgot to mention I'm gonnae sack myself in the morning and that I'm my own replacement Eddie Howe......

eh.jpg

And I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for that pesky Clay!

Back