Hibs v Celtic - Match Thread, all comments here

I'm hoping this international break will have the exact opposite effect of thevlast one and our bhoys return bouyant and raring to go. Hibs away will be one of our toughest matches this season but I fancy us to kick start our season with a run of good domestic results, winning by 2 goals.

If we cannae beat the Hibees, we might as well chuck it 🍺 🥳
All things being equal, you'd back us to win this game 9 times out of 10. However - as we've already seen far too often, all things are not equal this season, Michael.

Hibs are a physical team and they'll tear right in, I don't trust any of the officials in this country to dampen their enthusiasm and we're already stretched as it is (especially after the international break).

I'm hoping for a bit of swagger and a convincing performance, but I'd just as happily settle for a nervy, scrappy odd goal win.

A wee joke from CQN...

MATT STEWART on 16TH NOVEMBER 2020 8:30 PM
From a pal in Larne…..

Definitely joke of the day .

Trump dies from the virus. He goes to Hell where the Devil is waiting for him.

“I don’t know what to do,” says the Devil. “You’re on my list but I have no room for you. But you definitely have to stay here, so I’ll tell you what I’m going to do. I’ve got three people here who weren’t quite as bad as you. I’ll let one of them go, but you have to take their place. I’ll even let YOU decide who leaves.”

Trump thought that sounded pretty good so he agreed.

The devil opened the first room. In it was Richard Nixon and a large pool of water. He kept diving in and surfacing empty handed over and over and over, such was his fate in Hell.

“No!” Trump said. “I don’t think so. I’m not a good swimmer and I don’t think I could do that all day long.”

The Devil led him to the next room. In it was Tony Blair with a sledgehammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time.

“No! I’ve got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day!” commented Trump.

The Devil opened a third door. In it, Trump saw Bill Clinton lying naked on the floor with his arms staked over his head and his legs staked in spread-eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best.

Trump looked at this in disbelief for a while and finally said, “Yeah, I can handle this.”

The Devil smiled and said, “Monica, you’re free to go!”

Hail hail

Matt

Eddy’s latest goals for France and a few golden oldies...

Seeing these 2 goals fills me with confidence for the return of the ehspee-el
Eddy scoring for fun like that for a team like that lifts up the whole club and everyone associated with it, it probably also seals eddys move to a big 5 league, his record is unreal. I was fearing that we might not get to see him at his best this season but he looks very much back and that coupled with so's Griffiths is brilliant for us HH HWG 10iar ☘

That's far too long
Time to sort out that anomoly
I always liked Easter Road, even the old one if you got out alive
Played there a couple of times and it was a fair old size of stadium, right enough. It was the feckin brae that got you though, you'd have as well as played wie mountain boots wie the amount of climbing you had to do!

The recent record there isn't great, but mind they played a few seasons down with the deadwood, so it's maybe not quite as bad as the time lapse suggests.

Thats beyond the pale, those dirty scum b@$t@rds
Its no secret he has a fair number of kids
How any arsehole could even countenance that is hunbelievable
It's that same lack of moral objectivity that scares me aboot America at the moment.

If anyone offends their (lack of) sensibilities, then they become an expendable target.

The huns established this domestic terrorism decades ago and it seems to spreading across America now too.

Sure, it's a pretty big claim to make without any evidence, but you don't have to be Columbo to realise that there's foul play at work.

Members online

Latest posts

Back