Hibs v Celtic - Match Thread, all comments here

Cos even you buying any connection to Griff.
No I look at things through the deeply cynical eyes.

1 griff getting attacked psychologically from many quarters.
2 griff is no stranger to health issues since he said your deid, coincidence maybe?
3 what better way to destabilise a health issue dude than with psychological warfare
4 if the head cases on ff dont know where he lives, they do now. plant a wee we know where you live seed under a poor griff under attack.
5 it could even be not a coincidence that car in his street gets burned next to his house.

either way

had that happened to shagger house or car then you can bet the drama wouldn't be such in papers, oh thats right it did, except it was portrayed as a celtic nutter jmaybe

whereas i am nutter if i think there is a msm twisted project even when they dont put out a feel good hun tale.

last thing huns want is a functioning celtic forward line

griff been getting better but as he gets better he gets every nasty twisted hearsay thrown at him.

but its really a non story

and im the involved one :p:p:p

No I look at things through the deeply cynical eyes.

1 griff getting attacked psychologically from many quarters.
2 griff is no stranger to health issues since he said your deid, coincidence maybe?
3 what better way to destabilise a health issue dude than with psychological warfare
4 if the head cases on ff dont know where he lives, they do now. plant a wee we know where you live seed under a poor griff under attack.
5 it could even be not a coincidence that car in his street gets burned next to his house.

either way

had that happened to shagger house or car then you can bet the drama wouldn't be such in papers, oh thats right it did, except it was portrayed as a celtic nutter jmaybe

whereas i am nutter if i think there is a msm twisted project even when they dont put out a feel good hun tale.

last thing huns want is a functioning celtic forward line

griff been getting better but as he gets better he gets every nasty twisted hearsay thrown at him.

but its really a non story

and im the involved one :p:p:p

Gaslighting by stealth...

Apparently likes a bet does Madhun.....allegedly up to his eyes in debt.....I wonder what his money is on.....reds, yellows, penalties???
debt doesn't exist to these peepo

its their right to spend other peoples money and keep all the goodies and then declare bankruptcy with all the goodies locked in trusts cause nobody owns them

And nobody is above the law

My team 4-3-2-1

Griff on with 30 mins to go. Frimpong on when they’re tiring if fit and Julienne on the bench as it’s doubtful he’s up to speed.

Eddy is more effective with a bit of space imo so he comes in off the left hand side off the bench.

Bitton will probably start in place of Duffy but I would persevere with Duffy as I think this game will be physical.

............................................Bain...............................................

Elhamed.................Duffy......................Ajer..........................Laxalt

............Christie...................Brown........................Calmac...........

..........................Rogic............................Eli............................

.............................................Ajeti.........................................

My team 4-3-2-1

Griff on with 30 mins to go. Frimpong on when they’re tiring if fit and Julienne on the bench as it’s doubtful he’s up to speed.

Eddy is more effective with a bit of space imo so he comes in off the left hand side off the bench.

Bitton will probably start in place of Duffy but I would persevere with Duffy as I think this game will be physical.

............................................Bain...............................................

Elhamed.................Duffy......................Ajer..........................Laxalt

............Christie...................Brown........................Calmac...........

..........................Rogic............................Eli............................

.............................................Ajeti.........................................
Still no sold on Ajeti yet!Griff or Eddy in front of him for me.Griff looks like hes chompin at the bit and hopefully Eddys 2 goals for France21s has given him a lift!

Could there possibly be a pattern emerging?...
Cluster One 17th November 2020 at 10:13

bect67 16th November 2020 at 23:10
According to a report in the Glasgow Evening Times, penned by Matthew Lindsay, the SFA should look at bringing in a β€œtough character with a police (my bold) background” to replace their outgoing compliance officer Clare Whyte.
…………………..

Bet he regrets that recommendation now after this

administrators-multi-million-pound-malicious-prosecution-damages/

Maybe Smelltheglove this will take the smile of their faces..

HH
My hope is that you are right,
Since they had apparently had their own little resurrection n 2012 and came back mutated/genetically modified they've not learned a fucking thing from the first time.
Now we all have a view on what we think is happening behind the scenes at Greyskull but are growing a little impatient because they're finding a way to keep the shitshow moving, somehow.
Meanwhile, media/supporters/regulators are in denial. But it is in the post again, it's just not hte time yet. Their previous tardiness with issuing accounts centred on their auditors refusing to sign off on their future ability to 'exist' as a going concern and as a result it meant that the squinty prick had to give legal commitments to cover funding shortfalls. Even then the auditors cast doubt on their ability to continue to trade.
Post Covid and another trophyless year, it would be a fucking miracle if they got going concern status. They are in a fucking mess but have a glimmer of light on the field this year. So the deluded investors are ponying up to keep it going, for now.
Once we win the Pentreble this year, that could spell the end. When it does go tits up it will be a humble pie eating contest for the Trump Nation Glasgow Branch. We will be smiling wider than the Clyde, certainly wider than 2012 if at all possible.
The self-entitled idiots will have run their grubby little club into the ground less than a decade after declaring they would 'never let it happen again in the Big Hoose'. What that time has taught is, yes it's a big hoose, but its been a whore hoose for any dodgy character with a couple of bob.
In the meantime 'the people' will have spent nearly 8/9 years spunking 000's millions achieving nothing other than the same thing. If there is a Bevco 3, the blue/orange tanks will be empty, nothing left. The SFA will surely crumble having sat by and idly watched it all happen again within 10 years.
I have a dream ! :)

Since they had apparently had their own little resurrection n 2012 and came back mutated/genetically modified they've not learned a fucking thing from the first time.
Now we all have a view on what we think is happening behind the scenes at Greyskull but are growing a little impatient because they're finding a way to keep the shitshow moving, somehow.
Meanwhile, media/supporters/regulators are in denial. But it is in the post again, it's just not hte time yet. Their previous tardiness with issuing accounts centred on their auditors refusing to sign off on their future ability to 'exist' as a going concern and as a result it meant that the squinty prick had to give legal commitments to cover funding shortfalls. Even then the auditors cast doubt on their ability to continue to trade.
Post Covid and another trophyless year, it would be a fucking miracle if they got going concern status. They are in a fucking mess but have a glimmer of light on the field this year. So the deluded investors are ponying up to keep it going, for now.
Once we win the Pentreble this year, that could spell the end. When it does go tits up it will be a humble pie eating contest for the Trump Nation Glasgow Branch. We will be smiling wider than the Clyde, certainly wider than 2012 if at all possible.
The self-entitled idiots will have run their grubby little club into the ground less than a decade after declaring they would 'never let it happen again in the Big Hoose'. What that time has taught is, yes it's a big hoose, but its been a whore hoose for any dodgy character with a couple of bob.
In the meantime 'the people' will have spent nearly 8/9 years spunking 000's millions achieving nothing other than the same thing. If there is a Bevco 3, the blue/orange tanks will be empty, nothing left. The SFA will surely crumble having sat by and idly watched it all happen again within 10 years.
Sandwich board Phil πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the end is nighπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

they did learn

but it was they got away with suicide and spending other peoples money on castles and even got more jobs doing same with other peoples money again

instead of jailed they claim they are victims of hatred

and the stuff they kept in trust is theirs through superior intellect

no stop hating and serve the masters

give them your money

they will spend it on themselves better than you ever could

and even after they spent your money they transfer the debts to everybody else and do it again

never held to account, just produce hearsay and whataboout them ren

and reinforced by sfa

secret agreements

and our board

Back