Hibs v Celtic - Match Thread, all comments here

Watching Lowlights on Sportscene, Frimpong is sleeping from Bain's penalty save. He doesn't move until Murphy hits the shot, one;y Ajer reacts and slides in to try to stop the shot. Time to take him out of the team for a period of time and get Elhamed, a far better defender, back into the RB position.
El Hamed is far better in a back 4.

Lennon not playing Eddy after his scoring exploits for France though, is just plain dumb.

Take a break from our own difficulties folks and have a look at the touching GAA video commemorating the Bloody Sunday Massacre at Croke Park on this day 100 years ago. Ar dheis De go raibh a anam dilis.

126485903_1799284923553307_7150656140259376485_n.jpg

1 Million Voices for Irish Unity

Our National Flag flying proudly in Aughnacloy today to remember the 14 murdered in Croke Park on #B100dySunday at the very spot Tyrone Gael Aidan McAnespie was murdered on his way to the Gaelic Ground. RIP
“They tried to bury us, they didn’t know we were seeds.”

Having the best players in the league is irrelevant when the manager is a fat, lazy shambles who clearly doesn’t monitor player fitness or study the technical aspects of the game. Lennon has sat on his arse whilst our team has got fat. The 10 is still a possibility but not if that stubborn moron remains in charge.
I see Charles atlas is back. Fuckin obsessed with lennons physique and you supposedly from Tyrone. The land of the wee fat baldy midgets.
I have nothing against wee fat baldy midgets, but people in glass houses and all that.
Oh yeah and I almost forgot, fuck off dickhead!

Listen mate we all wid fuckin love to do ten but in the cold light of day we have won 9 in a row and won I think 11 trophies in a row fitbaw goes in cycles it was always coming somewhere down the road and this might be the year it ends but we dont need to spend 50 million just to win this season we need to invest definitely in the summer heavily but not the the tune of 50 mill 4 or 5 players will probs move on next year we need to make sure especially if we lose this league that our recruitment is miles better than it is the now we have clearly missed the boat in the summer to strengthen with better players not hit n misses like ajeti,klimala I like klimala but we needed starters not a project striker am fucking fuming with our managers incomings over all his transfers have been missed rather than hits which is so frustrating we knew they hun fucks wid be throwing everything at this season and we gambled on cunts like ajeti I've no gave in way the league quite yet but we are fast out of options it's now or never sorry for the book by the way troops just gutted 😔
I agree with much of what you say but I can't agree with acceding to these peepul.
Never.

We can still win the ten, and as for things that go in cycles....tell that to Real Madrid, Juventus and other teams that strive to go on and on and don't stop for anyone, because they are the best in their leagues.

Sevco are winging it, with thought, effort and a few better players its still doable.

In 2011 Celtic were 15 points behind Rangers on December 28th, but with us winning on that day with a Ledley goal at CP won us the title by 17 points...a 32 point turnaround in 5 months.
...winning 9 games in a row on route.

We are the richest team, with the biggest crowd in the land and have the most resources at our disposal, and should not lose this league to anyone especially to them.
Celtic have the answer and its money, for me they must spend and its ours.

Sevco are not playing particularly well, just being helped along by refs who would prefer their favourite team.
As Stein said we have to play so well that even the referee can't affect our play.

If we do everything possible that we can we will beat them and on to our tenth.
Otherwise whats the point if this is as far as we will try to go.
I don't think Celtic see losing the league as the better option to them winning it by spending more money than us

That takes even more money, or maybe I just love Celtic so much I will never give in until it is gone.

The ten is our grail, its what we have gone this far for, and I would spend to make sure we do it.

Its an opinion, nothing more.

Noli Illegitimi carborundum

He's been found out in his last couple of jobs. He's exactly like Lennon. He's a motivation manager and not into tactics and rarely attends training.
Found out perhaps with the personell at his disposal. I do get your point, however O'Neil knows what players can defend and keep a shape. He also knows how to get the best out of attacking options. If we keep shipping goals we're screwed. The basics is Lennons downfall.

Found out perhaps with the personell at his disposal. I do get your point, however O'Neil knows what players can defend and keep a shape. He also knows how to get the best out of attacking options. If we keep shipping goals we're screwed. The basics is Lennons downfall.
todays interview he said he not sure if he gives them too much info or not enough????

Members online

Latest posts

Back